• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Trip Announcement

Where did you see this? I don't see it on Instagram or facebook.

Sayhello

Any guesses? I predict some reimagined domestic itinerary given the uncertainty of international travel for at least the next few years.

Maybe a new Aulani-based Hawaii trip?

Any guesses? I predict some reimagined domestic itinerary given the uncertainty of international travel for at least the next few years.

Maybe a new Aulani-based Hawaii trip?
They certainly could do with some more domestic itineraries!

I wouldn't hold my breath on the Aulani one, but anything is possible. Hawaii was one of the original ABD itineraries, and it was dropped due to lack of interest (it is SO easy to book activities in Hawaii. From what I heard, the trip didn't do anything you couldn't book directly through the resort). They also had ABD run some of the excursions at Aulani when it first opened, and that was also dropped.

Sayhello

Last edited:

My thoughts are definitely domestic, as I don't see any overseas trip developments happening.

But my dreams:

International:

Azores (Thompson does it so I see this as highly possible, especially now they have a mainland Portugal adventure), Switzerland (entirely- they already have Italy/Switzerland), Belgium, Russia,
Canada (entirely).

Domestic:

Louisiana, Seattle/Oregon, New Mexico, South Dakota (Rushmore), the Carolinas, Boston/Connecticut/Cape Cod, Michigan lakes, Chicago, Tennessee (Nashville/Memphis). Return of reimagined Philadelphia/DC maybe?

It's like a distraction. Pay no mind to what's happening over there with all our uncertainty and cancelations! Look over here instead to our new, shiny surprise! I'm seeing a carnival barker in my mind.
Now you have me picturing the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz ("Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!")

Sayhello

It's up on the website! I see they've added New England, as well as a bunch of Private Adventures on international itineraries.

Last edited:
This is interesting. I like it!

Booking opens for 2022 departures on the following dates:

June 8, 2021: Adventure Insider Past Guests who have traveled on 3 or more trips
June 9, 2021: All Adventure Insider Past Guests
June 10, 2021: Club 33 Members, Disney Cruise Line Platinum & Gold Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members, and Golden Oak residents

Booking opens to the general public on June 11, 202

Sayhello

Seems fair... they split up platinum cruisers on the latest DCL itinerary release for the new ship also. I had also assumed there would be more domestic trips but maybe they just wasn't enough time to cobble things together, or they presume any popularity would be short lived once things open up again.

I was looking forward to this announcement...alas we live in NH so this one isn't for us. It does sound like a great itinerary and I would encourage anyone interested to go during the fall!
I think you might have intended to encourage going in the spring or summer, when all of those trees are a lovely lush green…who’d want to see them all yellow & orange? Smile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter