New-to-you snacks!

krauh

Mouseketeer
If you’re anything like me, you have a list of must-eat treats and snacks that you go back to trip after trip - dole whip, anyone?? So what I’m wondering is, what never-been-tried-by-you item are you looking forward to sampling on your next trip? Doesn’t have to be a brand-new goodie in the parks, just something you’ve never eaten!

Personally, I’m planning on giving the kakigori in the Japan pavilion at Epcot a try!

I had big plans this year of trying all kinds of new snacks, but really only got to try a few! It’s waaaaay to hot when I go to eat many snacks. I was really excited to try the new upside down cake with dole whip, but forgot. So, it’s on my list for next year. I did try a few new ones at food and wine that are now on my must eat list!

I had big plans this year of trying all kinds of new snacks, but really only got to try a few! It’s waaaaay to hot when I go to eat many snacks. I was really excited to try the new upside down cake with dole whip, but forgot. So, it’s on my list for next year. I did try a few new ones at food and wine that are now on my must eat list!

Oh, yes! The pineapple upside down cake is on my list too, it’s one of my husband’s favourite desserts so we obviously have to give the dole whip version a shot!

I love snack threads!

MK: Zero sundae at sleepy hollow & Cheshire Tail at Cheshire Cafe
Epcot: Croque Glaces at Artisan de Glaces
Disney Springs: build your own Rice Krispie treat at Goofy’s Candy Co. and frose at Wine George

Personally, I’m planning on giving the kakigori in the Japan pavilion at Epcot a try!
One of my wife’s very favorite WDW snacks.

I was really excited to try the new upside down cake with dole whip, but forgot. So, it’s on my list for next year.
And this is one of my favorites.

MK: Zero sundae at sleepy hollow & Cheshire Tail at Cheshire Cafe
Cheshire Tails are sooo good, but almost over the top sweet. I have to be in a very particular mood to order one, but if I am in that mood, watch out!

I’m trying to think of something that would fit the bill for me, but I think I’ve tried them all! I think that’s why I don’t fit on Mine Train. ::yes::

Oooh, I’ve got one! I still need to try the Cheeseburger Egg Rolls at MK! I’m doing the dessert party at MNSSHP on 10/14, hopefully they’re still serving up the egg rolls at the party then.

Epcot has the Festival of the Holidays Nov. 18th - Dec. 30th. During that time there will be numerous specialty snack items in each country.
A few that look good. All are considered snack items on the dining plan.

Germany: Cheese Fondue in a bread bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes featuring Melissa’s Produce – $8.25
Japan: New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodle with Spinach in Hot Soup with Shrimp Tempura or Chicken – $6.50
Mexico: Tamal de Chilorio: Slow-roasted Pork Shoulder, marinated in Ancho Paste and stuffed in a Corn Masa. – $6.25
Italy: Panettone alla Milanese: Warm Italian Fruit Cake with Vanilla Sauce and Cherry Syrup – $8.00
China: Celebration Barbeque Pork Rice Bowl and a Fortune Cookie – $6.00

Yum, sad I won’t be at WDW for the holiday, some of those things look right up my alley!

Epcot has the Festival of the Holidays Nov. 18th - Dec. 30th. During that time there will be numerous specialty snack items in each country.
A few that look good. All are considered snack items on the dining plan.

Germany: Cheese Fondue in a bread bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes featuring Melissa’s Produce – $8.25
Japan: New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodle with Spinach in Hot Soup with Shrimp Tempura or Chicken – $6.50
Mexico: Tamal de Chilorio: Slow-roasted Pork Shoulder, marinated in Ancho Paste and stuffed in a Corn Masa. – $6.25
Italy: Panettone alla Milanese: Warm Italian Fruit Cake with Vanilla Sauce and Cherry Syrup – $8.00
China: Celebration Barbeque Pork Rice Bowl and a Fortune Cookie – $6.00

Where do I find the list of foods for Festival of the Holidays??

This is the story of my Disney life :rotfl2:we are from the UK so only get to go to Disney every couple of years or so, my snack list by the time we go is huge and yet I am lucky if I tick off a couple. Its always too hot and I get to greedy at our sit down meals! Some of the main ones on my list this trip (due to good reviews/DFB) were:

• Polite pig chocolate chip cookie - Disney springs
  • Mo’ara Margarita – Pongu Pongu Animal Kingdom (my kind of snack ;))
  • Amoretti pineapple eclair - Disney Springs
  • Mr. Kamal’s Seasoned Fries - Animal Kingdom
  • Cinnamon apple ice cream - L’artisan in Epcot
  • Pepper jack warm stuffed pretzel at launching pad - Magic Kingdom
  • Lumpia - Pongu Pongu Animal Kingdom (probably the one I'm most sad about not trying but when we went by the stand we had just been to Tiffins for lunch :p)

Are the Oreo bon bond still around? My friend talks about them all the time but was just wondering if you can find them somewhere! Wanting to try since she swears by them!

My GF HAS to get a frozen banana from a cart every time we go lol. I always try new things when I'm there, if I had to pick a go-to snack I'd have to say either Dole Whip Twist or something from the Norway bakery (not Schoolbread).

If you’re anything like me, you have a list of must-eat treats and snacks that you go back to trip after trip - dole whip, anyone?? So what I’m wondering is, what never-been-tried-by-you item are you looking forward to sampling on your next trip? Doesn’t have to be a brand-new goodie in the parks, just something you’ve never eaten!

There is a lot I want to try this trip since the holiday foods will be out at Epcot but some of my absolutes musts are:

Pineapple upside down cake
zebra dome
double chocolate peppermint cookie
carrot cake cookie
salted oatmeal cookie sandwich with captain crunch icecream

I love the carrot cake cookie! And that ice cream sandwich sounds like something the my husband will HAVE to try :)

I keep hearing about it. My gf and I just typically do not do a ton of snacks while we are there. And I've come to expect not much from HWS in terms of food in general haha

I keep hearing about it. My gf and I just typically do not do a ton of snacks while we are there. And I've come to expect not much from HWS in terms of food in general haha

Honestly the carrot cake cookie is
basically the only thing we eat while we’re at DHS! It used to be big enough that we would split one and could barely finish it, so I’m curious to check it out now that they’ve revamped it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter