New to Disboards

Wow you don't have much time do you?!? If you love the candelabras go without the floral. You could ribbon from them, or have candles in them with ribbon going around, the rose petals scattered around the base sounds nice. Maybe have 1/2 the tables with the candelabras and 1/2 the tables with something else less expensive? Good luck and let us know what you go with.

Well, let's see - will the candelabra have candles in them? I think that will be beautiful even without lots of floral. Could you do some kind of greenery ring around the base? Or greenery twined around them instead of flowers? That could be cheaper....

I like Indybride's 1/2 with/without idea, too! :thumbsup2

Hi Indybride,
Thank you for your quick response. Congratulations!
I emailed Disney floral to ask if I could scatter rose petals at the base of the candelabras without using the floral inside. I am waiting on a response from them. I have bobeches on the candelabras as well which adds a touch of elegance. Floral adds up very quickly! The ribbons are a good idea too.
Thank you!
When is your wedding?

Hi Lurkyloo,

Yes, the Candlebras normally have 4 candles in them, but if you dont use floral inside you can have a 5th candle put in the middle. I may ask Disney floral about more greenery and or petals at the base. I wish i could see a picture of what that will look like though. Disney does such a beautiful job on floral, but it is expensive. I wonder if it would like nice to add more crystals or boubeches and use less floral.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the DIS boards and wanted to thank you all for the great advice and information I have learned on here. I've really enjoyed reading your PJ's too. I am having a wishes wedding in June and I am so excited to finally have my Disney Wedding.
How many June Brides are there on here?

Hi and congratulations!
Welcome to the boards, I just had a wishes wedding in April and it was really all I hoped for! Who is your planner? what are you choosing for your wedding?

Lauren

Hi Disneybride,

Congratulations on your recent marriage! I love your homepage and the writeup in the french news. That is so neat! Are you or your husband french?
You had amazing floral in your wedding!
My planner is Jennifer O'Leary she is great!!! Rose is my floral planner
Who was your planner ?

Hi Disneybride,

Congratulations on your recent marriage! I love your homepage and the writeup in the french news. That is so neat! Are you or your husband french?
You had amazing floral in your wedding!
My planner is Jennifer O'Leary she is great!!! Rose is my floral planner
Who was your planner ?

Diane Bowen was our planner, she was good. I liked Rose a lot all you have to do( am sure you know already)is choose the flowers you want and she does such a great job with them. We aren't french my husband if from Ireland though. Before our wedding, Diane called and told us that the french press was there and would like to do an article on the wedding so we agreed!!!

Lauren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter