New to disboards

kkiger

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, i've been reading for the past couple of days and thought i'd introduce myself. Stacktester mentions me in his report. I camped next to him this last trip.

So... I'm Kevin, I have a wife and two children. Heather, 29 and holding, Savannah, 6, Kevin jr., 4.

Disney is by far our favorite place to travel right now. We were down for Spring Break last week. We had a great time as always. Although, we brought along an extra this time. It was her first time that she can remember. We spent a lot of time at the parks, too much in my opinion, and were completely worn out by the end of the trip.

We visit FW about three or four times a year. Spring Break, Halloween, Christmas, and sometimes during the summer.

Well, that's it. I'll try and fiure out how to post pics and share a few of our photos. I look forward to sharing experiences and maybe meeting some of you folks.

Welcome Kevin...great to have you. Any friend of Stackman's, is OBVIOUSLY desperate for friends!!!;) (just kiddin, Donnie) Im sure you if talked with Stack about these boards, he warned you that not everything is always to be taken seriously...and not everyone is to be mistaken as "socially acceptable". But most are not a threat to society, unless society is hiding the booze. If you got questions, ask them...we wont answer them, but we enjoy laughing at people who think they may learn something here!!! No, thats not right..you'll definately get your answer...but you may have to read between the lines occassionally. We all have 2 things in common here.....I have no idea what those 2 things are but someone told me that when I first signed on here and I thought it sounded good.

Ohhh yeah...dont bother trying to post pics yet...ya have to have like 35 or 2 billion and 7 comments first. but ya CAN put a pic in your signature...use photobucket.com as your photo host and go from there....need help? just ask.

Welcome ! We've been waiting for you! So whacha wanna do now that your here?? Don't know huh!?! Thats okay, we've got plenty of time to figure that out. In the mean time, have a Kungaloosh on us and chime in when you feel the urgency for a Disney fix.....:thumbsup2

Hey Kevin! We've heard all about you!:laughing: All good, of course! Donnie was one of the first Dissers I met as well! He's a heck of a good guy! Fortunately, these boards are full of good guys and girls', too! It is a fun place to hang out. Welcome!!!!:cutie:

Welcome to the boards....So did the Spatula go flying by your camper as Stack was cooking?:hippie: :hippie:

I tried teaching Stack the calmer side and praying like Ghandi but I just gave up...lol...

Just Kidding Donnie!!!!!

Hey Kevin,
Well, I see you've been greeted by the Welcoming committee:wizard: ...hopefully no one has scared you off yet! :cutie:

hey kevin...Welcome!

I mostly lurk around but have found the people here don't bite. At least not too hard anyway!

What BDRog said is pretty much the way it is!

Welcome aboard Kevin. I call this place the asylum, and the inmates are in charge. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter