New to DIS

packerfan

Earning My Ears
Hello all,
I'm new to this forum. I hope I don't ask a lot of silly questions of you Disney pros. It's our first family trip to WDW and we want to do it right! Please be patient with me . . . . :sunny:

Welcome to the DIS, packerfan!! :wave:

Are you a Green Bay Packer fan? :teeth: We hope you enjoy the boards and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Beanie said:
Welcome to the DIS, packerfan!! :wave:

Are you a Green Bay Packer fan? :teeth: We hope you enjoy the boards and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Yep. Die hard Packer fan. Green and gold running through the veins. :love: I see you're a Patriot fan? Congrats on another Super Bowl! Wish it was the Packers instead of the Eagles. Don't think we would have won but it would have been fun to watch anyway!
Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I have lots of questions to ask so I hope everyone is friendly and patient! :)

Welcome to the Dis! Don't worry about asking silly questions, we will try to help! So ask away :wave2:

Welcome to the board! No question is a silly question. That's how we all learn. How do you think we became Disney pros? :teacher:

Ask away!

Hi, I am new here and I am gearing up for lots of questions. Like, POR? I saw lots of shortcut lingo and was lost. I was told about this web site from my cruise critic friends. Love it.. And EAGLES!!!

Donna

Check out this thread with lots of useful infor for newbies :) It has the abbreviation list on there too!

packerfan said:
Yep. Die hard Packer fan. Green and gold running through the veins. :love: I see you're a Patriot fan? Congrats on another Super Bowl! Wish it was the Packers instead of the Eagles. Don't think we would have won but it would have been fun to watch anyway!
Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I have lots of questions to ask so I hope everyone is friendly and patient! :)

Thanks for the congrats and sorry for the loss! It was a great game right up until the end!!

Ask away, that is why we are here!! :)

hi i'm new here i just want to find out some infomation about a trip i am planning for 30 studients to go to disenyland paris and would like someone to help me if they can
thanks a lot
luv charlie xxx

:flower: Just wanted to welcome you,happy posting,and have a great trip,it'll be here before you know it! :love:
Have fun,
Kirsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter