New to DDP and have a question

I'd rather be diving

Mouseketeer
Good morning, We haven't been back to the land of Mickey since 2014 plus we've never had the dining plan before. I am considering a surprise trip for June 2017. I have a couple of questions.

1) Our trip would be for my husband and I for six nights (Sat-Fri). I understand that we'd get 36 table service credits between the both of us. Here's my question....the first night we would like to take his adult daughters to O'hana for dinner. Can we use four dining credits to pay for all four of us even if the daughters are not on the plan? They would only be with us that night and the next day before they fly home. They would not be staying in the same room as us so I wasn't planning on buying them the dining plan, just a room.

2) Separate non-dining question....if the daughters are only staying one night and did arrive using the Magical Express, can they take the Magical Express to the airport the day they leave?

Thanks, Kari

Are you planning the deluxe dining plan?

Credit can be used to buy dinner for the daughters, that would be no problem.

Are the daughters staying in your room? Everyone on the reservation need to be on the same package, unless you add them after you arrive.

Are the daughters staying in your room? Everyone on the reservation need to be on the same package, unless you add them after you arrive.

And adding them after you arrive, means they aren't on ME with you from the airport.

36 credits means you're looking at the DxDDP plan. You can use them for your daughters.

Sorry...yes the DxDDP. They will not be in the same room as us. We will get them their own room. We will not be taking the ME as we will be driving up from FLL. They will be going home before us so wondering if they can take the ME even though we didn't arrive using it.

Sorry...yes the DxDDP. They will not be in the same room as us. We will get them their own room. We will not be taking the ME as we will be driving up from FLL. They will be going home before us so wondering if they can take the ME even though we didn't arrive using it.

Okay...that makes more sense. I think they can take the ME back. You may have to call Disney to arrange it. Once you have flight information and your room is booked, I'd definitely call.

All resort guests are entitled to a round trip on DME. They have a room reservation so they can take it from and to the airport. DME will need to know what time their departure flight will be leaving to set up a pick up time. This has nothing to do with how you, or they, arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter