New to Boards and prepping for MAW trip!!!!

SCDisneyGirlz

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!! We are brand new to the DIS Boards but so far this looks like the absolute best place for us to be!!!
"Baby Sistor" was told this week by our local MAW foundation that she will be granted a wish....of course her wish is to be in the happiest place on earth, so we are headed to Disney!!
The dates have not yet been confirmed nor do we have all the details but the wish was to be able to go for her birthday which is in November.

Before I spill the beans here in my first post and tell things that some people could care less about hearing......could someone please let me now exactly where I should be posting? Or what threads have the best information for us, maybe where I need to go to share "BS" story and a little bit about what brought her to MAW?
Thanks so much and I look forward to chatting with you all about your experiences!
:cheer2:pixiedust::cool1: Yahoo!!! We're oin to Disney!

YAY!! Our son went on his MAW trip in July 2010. It was definately a trip to remember! If you go to the top of the Disabilities thread you will see the WISH TRIPPERS thread. Hope you get your dates soon!

I am also preparing for a MAW trip in Nov. My daughter has been granted a wish and she wants to go to WDW to see the princesses! Wish granters are coming Wed to let us know for sure what wish they will be granting.

I just want to invite you and any other MAW families (and regular people who just want to support them) over to the Wish Trippers Thread! The link is in my siggie below! :)

Can't wait to see you guys there!!!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter