• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to board, fmr CM, new to cruise!

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
Hi everyone! I'm Lulu and I'm new here! I am a veteran of Disney and a former CM so I'm sure I can help answer some questions, but I am planning and Disney Cruise and have no experience there at all! I love all things Disney and especially learning and seeing new things. Just wanted to say hi!!! *o* Aloha, LuLu
:lovestruc

Welcome to the DIS Lulu!

We just got back from a stay at the Poly and a 4 night on the Wonder. We really loved our trip - everything was excellent. We enjoyed the Wonder so much that we re-booked onboard for next year - 7 night this time around! I think you will have a great time - and in December they will probably have Christmas decorations up so that will make it extra special.

Check out the Disney Cruise Line forum for lots of information on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter