New Times for HS in March and More FP Availablity

m3b

Mouseketeer
They added a half an hour to the hours at HS (from 8:00 pm to now 8:30 pm) in the last day or so for my date (March 1) and that popped up some FP's for SDD and MFSR. I got one today for the 7:30-8:30 PM window for MFSR. Hope some of you did too!

I was going to ask for my trip for the 2nd and 3rd weeks of March, and this thread has the appropriate title:

1) what's the best way to find out when times are changed for the parks? Just keep checking official disney website? Are there other sites out there?

2) subsequently, when are fps added...including time of day?

Thanks!

I was going to ask for my trip for the 2nd and 3rd weeks of March, and this thread has the appropriate title:

1) what's the best way to find out when times are changed for the parks? Just keep checking official disney website? Are there other sites out there?

2) subsequently, when are fps added...including time of day?

Thanks!
1 check the website or app. It can happen anytime, a month, a couple of weeks, a week, thr day before
2 there's no exact time that they add fp, you just have to keep checking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter