• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone else been keeping an eye on MFSR wait times the last few days, or better yet, been there? It doesn’t look nearly as bad in the mornings. I wonder if people have stopped rushing there. Between that and the scattered reports of all three entries being open in the morning, I’m curious how it’s going...

May need to re-evaluate the “don’t rope drop it” advice.

When we were there Columbus Day weekend, some of the best times we saw were actually right at rope drop, between 45-60 minutes. It built as the day went on - I think we saw 130 minutes one afternoon - and then would slowly go back down to 60-75 minutes by the evening. We only stayed past fireworks one night, so I'm not sure how it was late at night. I wonder if the demographic and crowd levels - mostly tourists and pretty busy - are changing the morning dynamic.

We were on Batuu for the first time this week and had the chance to try a couple of the new food offerings. The Ronto-less Wraps are delicious!! The protein tastes much like an impossible burger to me and the kimchi slaw has a nice bite. We even went back the next day for a second one. We also tried the chocolate popcorn and really liked it, it tastes just like Cocoa Puffs. My DIL liked it so much we got a second bag. We thought it better than the original Kat Saka blend.

Our group was pretty souvenir intense so I can tell you what we did!

We planned everything for the evening with our droid reservation at 6pm and our lightsabers at 7pm. We made an Oga’s Cantina reservation for around 9pm and then we spent the evening playing with our lightsabers and getting pictures in front of the falcon. Our photographer was great and we got some awesome pictures, they let us have plenty of time to do group pictures and individual ones with our lightsabers. We were fine to bring them on SR but on Matterhorn we were told to ‘rider swap’ them. Just like the babies they were to us ha ha! My lightsaber is my baby. 😂 Hope that helps. Definitely take advantage of the PhotoPass folks by the falcon, we got great shots.

Thank you, so helpful! Your picture is wonderful!

When we were there Columbus Day weekend, some of the best times we saw were actually right at rope drop, between 45-60 minutes. It built as the day went on - I think we saw 130 minutes one afternoon - and then would slowly go back down to 60-75 minutes by the evening. We only stayed past fireworks one night, so I'm not sure how it was late at night. I wonder if the demographic and crowd levels - mostly tourists and pretty busy - are changing the morning dynamic.
Interesting! I will have to keep a close eye on this. I was planning to ride late in the afternoon, but this could warrant a schedule do-over. I wonder if ROTR will upend the whole thing again.

Interesting! I will have to keep a close eye on this. I was planning to ride late in the afternoon, but this could warrant a schedule do-over. I wonder if ROTR will upend the whole thing again.
This is a good example of how dynamic the patterns and trends are at DLR. Things can change very quickly around here (and usually do!), so keep checking in right up to your trip dates. The patterns are almost (99.9999%) guaranteed to change before your dates, especially once ROTR opens and settles into a regular/sort of regular line pattern.

This is a good example of how dynamic the patterns and trends are at DLR. Things can change very quickly around here (and usually do!), so keep checking in right up to your trip dates. The patterns are almost (99.9999%) guaranteed to change before your dates, especially once ROTR opens and settles into a regular/sort of regular line pattern.
It’s no problem! It’s just more quality time with Excel 😁

They opened up this morning and I made our reservations for our November trip! Just wanted to post a reminder since it looks like no one else has.

I got my reservations for Ogas at 2:00 on November 14th! Also booked the Droid build for my grandson that day at 1:10. Everything is booked now. Yay!!!!

At Oga’s can your order coffee during lunch or dinner menu times? I only see coffee listed on breakfast menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter