New Studio for Tuesday Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where will the new studio be? Or hasn't that been revealed yet?

Does anyone know if there has ever been a scandal(s) this big in the Disney vlogger community? I know of the Trackers which seem to be small potatoes relative to this. It‘s really a tragedy all the way around, we have traumatized young men, a business partnership upended, a popular show being yanked around, employees like Craig and Ryno etc who are caught in the middle and Pete who Im not sure what to say other than I’m saddened since here is someone who really has a talent of connecting with an audience and helped create something special.

The whole thing is sad

Agreed. As a 20+ year DIS-er, it's all very sad.
I’m not sad. With what I’ve learned about narcissists in the past 7 years I suspected there was some nasty business going on with the boy toys coming through the revolving doors. The cast was clearly in a good mood during yesterday’s show and after show after the new studio announcement was made.

It’s just a shame that some very good talent was not able to stay.

If the show is able to continue, I’m glad the cast won’t be on eggshells around a self-centered, vindictive personality anymore.

Last edited:

The show is over. Pete was the show and now he’s a stain on it. Kevin and John don’t care anymore. Craig is over it. Ryno is miserable. And the new people aren’t interesting.

It was great for a while… but now it’s done.

The show is over. Pete was the show and now he’s a stain on it. Kevin and John don’t care anymore. Craig is over it. Ryno is miserable. And the new people aren’t interesting.

I think many of us did not enjoy Pete and his rants. He had changed a lot in the last several years. And I wouldn't listen to shows he hosted anymore.

I am willing to give them another shot. I think they can rebuild and be interesting again. And I wonder if we may see previous people come back.

I’m honestly rolling with it. Things happen for a reason. Sometimes we know the reason, and sometimes we don’t. This stuff needed to come out, and there may be more to come and that’s honestly okay too. The chips will fall where they may. The only thing that can let a community fall apart though is the community itself.

Did you watch this week’s show? They were in fabulous moods! Never seen an after show so lively. I think this change in venue is being well received by the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter