New Solid Color MagicBands Available

I just booked a trip for March 20-27, and it isn't letting me order Magic Bands either. I thought maybe it was too late, but I see others are having issues too.

I just booked a trip for March 20-27, and it isn't letting me order Magic Bands either. I thought maybe it was too late, but I see others are having issues too.

I called because I needed to talk to someone about something else. I mentioned this, and they put me over to a technical person who was able to fix my account so that I got the link to order bands. In the meantime the original person told me I could buy bands on shopdisney.com, and while on hold I picked out a band I had to have (Baby Yoda!) and it wasn't one of the ones you can buy from the reservation site :(

I called because I needed to talk to someone about something else. I mentioned this, and they put me over to a technical person who was able to fix my account so that I got the link to order bands. In the meantime the original person told me I could buy bands on shopdisney.com, and while on hold I picked out a band I had to have (Baby Yoda!) and it wasn't one of the ones you can buy from the reservation site :(

Problem for me is shop disney are not shipping to the UK at the moment. Mde magic bands ordering still isn't working for me at the moment. They will post a 50th anniversary one at some point & I won't be able to get it.

I kinda hate paying for something that was otherwise free until recently. It just irks me and makes me feel like I am being nickled and dimed. But I convinced myself that in the grand scheme of a disney trip budget, paying five bucks for a new band is a drop in the bucket, especially compared to the other over priced stuff I will drop money on without a second thought. It makes for a nice cheap souvenir and I always keep them. Plus, I really like some of the new solid colors. so my partner and I just ordered a navy and a black band for our upcoming trip. They both look sleek on the website and I will be excited for them to arrive! Now that they money is spent, I don't feel as consternated about it

I was finally able to access the ordering page and decided to go with patterns rather than solid colors. If I’m going to pay for bands, I’d rather get something unique. Not cheap but less than regular price and free shipping.

Well, when I purchased my bands I figured it's like buying something from Target, about a million other people are going to have the same thing!

Now ears from. Etsy...those can be unique!

I was finally able to access the ordering page and decided to go with patterns rather than solid colors. If I’m going to pay for bands, I’d rather get something unique. Not cheap but less than regular price and free shipping.
Did the issue fix itself or did you have to call Disney?

Can't access either... I know it's too late for my stay next week, but I have another stay booked for July that's not showing to purchase MB's. Additionally, I renewed our AP's yesterday so should be able to order off of those.

Uk people: try using this rather than the link.

H t t p s : //
disneyworld . disney . go . co m / magic-band - customization/

sorry I’m new so can’t post the link.

I don't think you have to buy. At least I hope not. We are going to try and use our old ones.

Yeah, you don’t have to buy new MBs - old ones are totally fine, or just get a Key to the Kingdom card upon arrival.

I was more making a joke that those new solid colors are very appealing and I ‘have’ to have some. :-)

I ordered ours 2 days ago and they already shipped.

Very different than other trips. I guess because they have been purchased and you can no longer tweak them for a certain amount of time, no need to make you wait.

I'm assuming I will need to link these to our trip myself>
Just got mine...it was already linked.

Does anyone know for certain that they are not doing personalised magic bands anymore? This is in the faq and could explain why the choose your magic band link isn't working? 559969

I cannot order them from the European site, and automatic redirects make it impossibe for me to visit the US one. My workaround was to use a VPN app to access the US site, and then I was able to order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter