• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New snack stand coming to Hollywood Studios

Nice!! We found the snack options a little lacking at DHS last week, though to be fair, we were only really looking along Sunset Boulevard before going to Fantasmic. The cart outside of Tower of Terror, which used to have more as I recall, only had donuts and coffee. We wound up settling for pretzels at one of the Fantasmic snack stands and my wife got a noodle bowl at one of those places along Sunset.

It will be nice to have more options, although they should add more to the Tower of Terror cart, especially considering how many people have been NOT eating when they rope-drop Tower.

It will be a pass for me. The offerings looked o.k. until they added the coke stuff on top. I feel like that might make them just a tad too sweet or over the top for me. I do like the thought of the sweet and savory combo. for the churros but the aioli might be too much for me, I can't eat spicy things. I've noticed Disney always loves to go overboard on their snacks instead of maybe just one topping, why not add 3? I do enjoy coke, I'm from Georgia after all, home of Coke but I don't need it on my food. (it's good for cleaning grease off your windshield though).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter