new site:) update in OP

There is a new list going around based on if your circle is green (meaning you are online). I'm still waiting. :)

So is the order changing around based on who is online at the moment. I would feel bad about not giving the referral to who I had already told I would take it from, but she is still waiting for her referral too....:rolleyes1

This is the list that have signed up

maddi - hello kitty
hello kitty - mommyoftwinfants
mommyoftwinfants - Vernfonzndrian
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - MsSharkBait
MsSharkBait - Saffymom
Saffymom - jeanadave
jeanadave - MommyBoo!
MommyBoo! - kc10family
kc10family - Jodi3530
Jodi3530 - ????

Looks like everyone is waiting on Jodi3530.....KC10family do you know if they already signed up if not maybe you could send to someone that is online right now

waiting to sign up

Magical Jenk -
Tiggerific711 -
BBGirl -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -
tiggeraholic -
Wilsonfamily4 -

When you recieve the link just send it to someone on the list that is logged in when you recieve your link and ask them to hang around until they can pass it on to someone else, copy and paste list with the updated info so everyone will get a referral

I guess I would like to join as well. :) Always a little hesitant to add another one! But does someone want to send me a referral and then I will send a referral to one of the ones needing one as well. :) How confusing! ;)

maddi - hello kitty
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - MsSharkBait
MsSharkBait - Saffymom
Saffymom - jeanadave
jeanadave - MommyBoo!
MommyBoo! - kc10family
kc10family - Jodi3530
Jodi3530 - ????

waiting to sign up

Magical Jenk -
Tiggerific711 -
BBGirl -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

When you recieve the link just send it to someone on the list that is logged in when you recieve your link and ask them to hang around until they can pass it on to someone else, copy and paste list with the updated info so everyone will get a referral

Okay, now I think I've got it. From this list it looks like I'm waiting for a referral from Magical JenK. I'll leave the boards on and keep checking it, I have to run and give my DS a shower (he's getting a little ripe!).

Thanks hellokitty and mommyoftwinfants for keeping this straight for everyone!

I guess I would like to join as well. :) Always a little hesitant to add another one! But does someone want to send me a referral and then I will send a referral to one of the ones needing one as well. :) How confusing! ;)

haha. I know. I need to quit joining programs because its taking up so much time. At least I have down time at work to try and keep up.

Ok I'm heading home finally from work. So I will try and check periodically for a referral tonight and then I'll be back for a full 8-9 hours tomorrow morning for work so don't forget about me. I promise I'll pass a link on as soon as I get one. :)

maddi - hello kitty
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - MsSharkBait
MsSharkBait - Saffymom
Saffymom - jeanadave
jeanadave - MommyBoo!
MommyBoo! - kc10family
kc10family - (Jodi3530 - pending)

waiting to sign up

Magical Jenk -
Tiggerific711 -
BBGirl -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -
tiggeraholic -
Wilsonfamily4 -

I don't have any links to forward. I guess we'll just have to wait.

OK, I need a link....I really need to get signed up tonight, since the rest of my week is crazy busy with work and unpredictable. Who should I get one from???? If someone sends me a link, (only if you haven't sent a referral link yet please), then I will send a link to Practicallyperfect (who was supposed to send me a link but has not received a link yet) or the next person on the list.

Help!

Oh, this is too confusing for my brain tonight!!:rolleyes:

BTW, I know this is going to mess up the order here. Sorry if that happens, but I will send a referral right away once I get one and get registered.

All of us with links have already gotten referrals except for kc10family (Jodi3530 is her pending).

There really isn't a particular order, just whoever is online.

WOW this is cool! I leave for work and there is 3 pages and look at it now! Great job on organizing this!

:) just remember...you can't count your $10.00 referral as part of your $20 cash out until that referral hits his/her $20.00. AND the best part is you get 10% of their ongoing $$$

Maybelle, I thought you signed up under me in the beginning?:)

I am online now as well. Can we skip Jodi3530 and wait for her to be online?
Shirley

ARGGGGHH!!!;)

Not to throw a huge kink into this chain but why don't you sign up without a referral link and then pass around your link so that we can have 2 chains going on? Otherwise some of us maybe waiting for a really really long time. I'll be on for a while so I'll sign up under you and then I can pass it along to someone else on here.

Not to throw a huge kink into this chain but why don't you sign up without a referral link and then pass around your link so that we can have 2 chains going on? Otherwise some of us maybe waiting for a really really long time. I'll be on for a while so I'll sign up under you and then I can pass it along to someone else on here.

Or just sign on under the OP since she is online and was the first one to post about it.

Maybelle. if you still have my link, I wouldn't mind you signing up and starting a second chain....LMAO....Honest I wouldn't mind at all!:lmao:

Or just sign on under the OP since she is online and was the first one to post about it.

Ok well who is online now that will do this in the next 30ish minutes. i am here and willing to sign up. I can pm the OP for a referral link if we want to go this route.

I'm here hanging out...so whoever wants to start a second change just let me know:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter