***** New September 2013 Thread *****

less than a year out and i am already so excited. My nephew came home today and asked me when we are going back. I love he said we! Im pretty sure him and my mom will come along since we are going during fall break and they always end up ging with the DS and I. Can you guys help me out? I cannot decide which resort? It's like i pick one place and 2 weeks later when I need some disney in my life i think about another place. I would love to stay at YC or go back to the poly but i will not be in the room enough for that. We stay at pop and do not mind staying there. I am trying to decide between AOA, CSR, or POR

leshunlenese said:
less than a year out and i am already so excited. My nephew came home today and asked me when we are going back. I love he said we! Im pretty sure him and my mom will come along since we are going during fall break and they always end up ging with the DS and I. Can you guys help me out? I cannot decide which resort? It's like i pick one place and 2 weeks later when I need some disney in my life i think about another place. I would love to stay at YC or go back to the poly but i will not be in the room enough for that. We stay at pop and do not mind staying there. I am trying to decide between AOA, CSR, or POR

Well, depending on what is in your budget whether it be AOA, CSR, or POR. I have only stayed at CSR and loved it. The pool was empty, it was a pretty resort. I've stayed at POFQ, not POR. But, POR looks just as good as CSR. They also have those Royal Rooms, keep that in mind while deciding. They look beautiful, those rooms. AOA is new, and is getting really good reviews so far. The buildings and all the art work looks amazing. I think you just maybe should compare all the resorts in amenities, like the things you want/look for in a resort. Just compare, make a list if needed, and decide. They are all great resorts. I mean, and it's Disney you know? So, I don't think you can go wrong with any choice in resort you make:)
Happy Planning:)

Well, depending on what is in your budget whether it be AOA, CSR, or POR. I have only stayed at CSR and loved it. The pool was empty, it was a pretty resort. I've stayed at POFQ, not POR. But, POR looks just as good as CSR. They also have those Royal Rooms, keep that in mind while deciding. They look beautiful, those rooms. AOA is new, and is getting really good reviews so far. The buildings and all the art work looks amazing. I think you just maybe should compare all the resorts in amenities, like the things you want/look for in a resort. Just compare, make a list if needed, and decide. They are all great resorts. I mean, and it's Disney you know? So, I don't think you can go wrong with any choice in resort you make:)
Happy Planning:)

You are right! You cannot go wrong with disney. we went to piegon forge this summer and I remember thinking that i really missed staying in a disney resort. AOA looks wonderful and it was not added until i saw the opening pics. I

So happy. Got my holidays signed off at work so next Septembers looking good. Looks like we'll be staying in Art of Animation! ::yes::

Fingers crossed we have something booked by the weekend :cheer2:

So happy. Got my holidays signed off at work so next Septembers looking good. Looks like we'll be staying in Art of Animation! ::yes::

Fingers crossed we have something booked by the weekend :cheer2:

That's great! I'm waiting on the school calender to get exact dates or i may just book and change dates if i have too.:goodvibes Fingers crossed for you!

Heading back Sept. 13th to CSR, and just found out about the Villians Party at Hollywood Studios that night!!!! :cool1::cool1:

That's great! I'm waiting on the school calender to get exact dates or i may just book and change dates if i have too.:goodvibes Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you!

Hopefully you wont have to wait too long to get your exact dates.

Well, as of today we can definitely say we are headed back to Disney. We're going to be staying in Art of Animation. I cannot wait to stay in the Little Mermaid section. So excited.

I have finally made up my mind. :rolleyes1 We are going Friday, September 13 'til Saturday Sept 21. I had debated on August and October. But after much number crunching :teacher: I decided this was the best time for us to go. We will be staying at ASMovies hopefully in the toy story building. My son has absolutely no clue that we are planning a trip. He thinks we are going October 2014. HEHEHE I am so glad to find somewhere to discuss Disney as I can't keep secrets. :mic: You guys will have to encourage me to keep it quiet!! Looking forward to talking with and discussing WDW and plans for the next year (give or take some).

Melody

Headed to WL September 14-21! DH and I are celebrating our 12 year anniversary on the 15th! First time staying deluxe with the boys and we are so excited!! Only 331 days to go!! LOL!:rotfl2:

That is cool! My birthday is the 15th!! I am going to CRT. My son has no desire to go. HEHE. Since he thinks we are going in '14 I can ask him about things he likes and dislikes and he is none the wiser!

Happy Anniversary early.

We just got home yesterday and have tentative plans for 9/13-9/22. If free dining opens up, we will book it. If not I may have to wait 2 years this time! Boooooo! They have done it the last 2 years on those dates so fingers and toes and eyes crossed!

dh and i are planning a trip in early September. Trying to decide whether I want to go over my birthday or just a few days later. I'm thinking since this is a big one I might want to stay home and celebrate with my family and then go to my home away from home. I'm hoping for free dining, but we will go regardless. Will be staying at POFQ.

I'm so excited for our next trip! My husband really wants to run the 2013 Tower of Terror 10 miler, so this will be our first trip in the month of September. I hope the halloween decorations will be up.

The dates are not final yet, but I'm thinking AoA! I can't get enough of the pictures online.

:cool1:

I'm so excited for our next trip! My husband really wants to run the 2013 Tower of Terror 10 miler, so this will be our first trip in the month of September. I hope the halloween decorations will be up.

The dates are not final yet, but I'm thinking AoA! I can't get enough of the pictures online.

:cool1:

They will be. All the Halloween stuff was up when we were there the 13-27th of Sept this year!

We just got home yesterday and have tentative plans for 9/13-9/22. If free dining opens up, we will book it. If not I may have to wait 2 years this time! Boooooo! They have done it the last 2 years on those dates so fingers and toes and eyes crossed!

Was there no bounceback? We booked our free dining bounceback before we left..booked for sept 14-26th at PORs

I just got a PIN Code I can actually use for the dates I was looking at!! :yay::yay::yay::yay: Now just to come up with the $200 to book the package. :rolleyes::scratchin

We have booked our trip for the middle two weeks of September and it has been three years since we last went to WDW so we are very excited :yay:

justakrazymom said:
Was there no bounceback? We booked our free dining bounceback before we left..booked for sept 14-26th at PORs

There was a bounceback, but sadly I spent too much money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter