***** New September 2013 Thread *****

JessiBelle22

Mouseketeer
It's never to early to start or Happy Planning, right?! :-) This thread is for anyone who is planning a trip to Walt Disney World in September 2013! Share you're thoughts, plans, and all your ideas with us all! Join right in!

We'll be going first week in September for 10 days!!! :-D

September 2013 WDW! :-)

:cool1: I was going that first week but my son started school this year and he has fall break usually the last week so spetember 18 -26 is where im looking. It may change when the school calender comes out next year. I am so excited i havent been since december, can you say withdrawals!! I just cannot decide if i want POR, CSR, and if my sister comes when can add AOA to the list and make it that much harder. I know for sure that my son and i will go no matter because this is his birthday present he will be 4 next september.

leshunlenese said:
:cool1: I was going that first week but my son started school this year and he has fall break usually the last week so spetember 18 -26 is where im looking. It may change when the school calender comes out next year. I am so excited i havent been since december, can you say withdrawals!! I just cannot decide if i want POR, CSR, and if my sister comes when can add AOA to the list and make it that much harder. I know for sure that my son and i will go no matter because this is his birthday present he will be 4 next september.

That's awesome!! We haven't been back since October 2011! We stayed at CSR and POFQ last time. Loved both of them! This next trip we are staying at AoA, hopefully we won't change our minds! My daughter will also be 4 next September!! I'm so excited too! Happy planning! :-)

We are planning a trip 09/25-10/07/2013! It will be our second trip. We qare going to stay offsite, as we will be spending hhalf our time at WDW, and half our time at DC/SW! I am excited to go back to WDW!!! But am super excited for Discovery Cove! My trip involves me, DS6 (7 when we go), and my mama.

I am hoping to get DS into a Wild By Nature Y.E.S class, which he is super excited for! We will be visiting WDW water parks for the first time!

What is the weather like at the end of septemeber, beginning of October? We were there the last 2 weeks of August this year and it was HOT! ANy cooler by this time of year?

ginny_lynn said:
We are planning a trip 09/25-10/07/2013! It will be our second trip. We qare going to stay offsite, as we will be spending hhalf our time at WDW, and half our time at DC/SW! I am excited to go back to WDW!!! But am super excited for Discovery Cove! My trip involves me, DS6 (7 when we go), and my mama.

I am hoping to get DS into a Wild By Nature Y.E.S class, which he is super excited for! We will be visiting WDW water parks for the first time!

What is the weather like at the end of septemeber, beginning of October? We were there the last 2 weeks of August this year and it was HOT! ANy cooler by this time of year?

We have been at the end of September, beginning of October. The weather was great most of the time. A little rain here, and there but nothing too bad. There was only one day where it poured down hard all day...but, i'd rather be at Disney in the rain than at home:) in the morning's it was a bit chilly for a light sweater, but warmed up throughout the day. Hot enough weather for wearing shorts still. Good weather overall:)

We have been at the end of September, beginning of October. The weather was great most of the time. A little rain here, and there but nothing too bad. There was only one day where it poured down hard all day...but, i'd rather be at Disney in the rain than at home:) in the morning's it was a bit chilly for a light sweater, but warmed up throughout the day. Hot enough weather for wearing shorts still. Good weather overall:)

Glad to hear it! it was too much heat for me in August! i don't mind the rain, it rained HARD on one of our MK days this year, and we got SOOO much done with no wait! it was great

ginny_lynn said:
Glad to hear it! it was too much heat for me in August! i don't mind the rain, it rained HARD on one of our MK days this year, and we got SOOO much done with no wait! it was great

Yes, that's the good thing actually when it rains at Disney. Alot of people leave, therefore you have shorter lines for everything:) a big plus! Hoping it won't be too hot when we go at the beginning of September next year.

Anyone else going in September 2013?

Have you booked, and are you celebrating anything special? :-)

We're going 1 year from today!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: Sept. 27th - October 6th...
We love going in late September and early October... The weather is usually fabulous and the crowds are so low... :banana::banana::banana:
We're staying at BeachClub...
Our plan is to go over to Universal for a day, and eat at Bubba Gumps that night. Plus Typoon Lagoon. :lovestruc

Today I got on www.weather.com and put in my notebook that I keeping all kinds of information in about our trip. What the weather is like today and if it rains or not. I plan on doing that everyday until the 6th. I though that's how I'll remember what the weather is like for next year...

Come on 365 days....
TexasBelle

We are planning for a trip to the World from September 6th or 7th (will just depend on flight schedules and prices) until the 15th. This will be our 4th trip in 6 years (skipped 2009 and in 2012, I got to sneak away on my own for a short trip) and the previous 3 trips were in September as well. We have not made our reservations, but more than likely, we'll be heading back to CSR. We stayed there in 2011 and fell in love with the resort. If money were no object, we'd be staying at the YC or BC, but it's just stretching the budget too far. Not that I'm disappointed by any means of going back to CSR... we feel like the rooms have a somewhat deluxe feel to them and love the doors to the bathroom/sink area for privacy! Believe it or not, we actually request to be put out in the Ranchos area. It's wonderfully quiet and close to 2 of the bus stops and the Dig Site. We don't rely much on El Centro, and even if we do need/want something from there, it's a short walk (compared to walking the billion or so miles we do while at the World!). :)

We are really hoping for the free dining package again; we've been able to take advantage of that offer our 3 previous trips and it's been nice to not have to worry about paying out of pocket except for tip and anything not covered on the menu. For us, the free dining offers us better savings than a room only discount, since our oldest DD is now past the "kid" age according to Disney. I'm kind of happy in that regard, only because she is an adventurous eater and will try most anything; being an adult on the dining allows her to try some new things.

At any rate, it's October now, so we're just a little over 11 months away! We can't wait to get back "home!".

Happy planning everyone!:cheer2:
~Kelly

:wave2: I feel like I am at a stand still....I want to plan but without park hours/recomendations i find there is not much to do. What is everyone else up to in terms of plannng???:confused3

ginny_lynn said:
:wave2: I feel like I am at a stand still....I want to plan but without park hours/recomendations i find there is not much to do. What is everyone else up to in terms of plannng???:confused3

I go on different Disney websites. I look at reviews for restaurants for future dining reservations. Reviews for the resorts, etc. Go on youtube and watch Disney vacation videos, or videos of the parks, resorts, stay up to date with all of the upcoming openings in the parks,and whatnot. We have already made a rough draft list of the restaurants we a wanted to eat at, and what we will do at the parks. Lol, i'm always planning. Always thinking of what we can do while on our trip, or how we can make it more special. Maybe all of it isn't technically planning, but, put it this way: my mind is always on Disney and our trip. :) it keeps me excited and looking forward to our trip.

Just booked our Disney vacation for Sept. 8-14 at the Wilderness Lodge! It will be our granddaughters first trip. Let the magic begin for another generation! Also, let the planning begin.

Just booked our Disney vacation for Sept. 8-14 at the Wilderness Lodge! It will be our granddaughters first trip. Let the magic begin for another generation! Also, let the planning begin.

Don't forget we are celebrating her 2nd Birthday there also! Can't wait to see Disney through the eyes of my DD.

I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed. We're potentially looking at going back sept 23rd for 10 days. I probably shouldn't be getting excited because it's not set in concrete yet but hopefully I will be able to post some good news on here soon. :goodvibes

YES!! i was waiting to see this thread! We are all booked for sept 14-26 with free dining at PORs! We are hoping to add a night at YC once fall room only discounts come out!! Only 5 of us traveling for this trip so we can squeeze into one room!! Wanna know who we are? Just finishing up my TR from our trip last month..it's linked below!

yeah there isn't much to do until march. I'm finishing off my TR from Sept then i will start one for this trip. My youngest 2 kiddos don't know we are going and wont til we show up :)

I went throgh the Attractions on the Disney website and made a list of what we didn't make it to on our first trip, it is longer then i thought b/c we did a TON! I have decided 2 park days at each main park except AK, which will be 1 day. Plus MNSSHP and both water parks. I want to go for 12 nights. Just need to finalize exact dates. It will be late September into October.

Now making a list of where we ant to eat onsite. We will be staying offsite and hitting up meals offsite as well as it is MUCH cheaper!

Question of the day??? what are your must do meals for this trip?

Headed to WL September 14-21! DH and I are celebrating our 12 year anniversary on the 15th! First time staying deluxe with the boys and we are so excited!! Only 331 days to go!! LOL!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter