• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new restaurant at Sea world

Mogs30

Mouseketeer
I heard there was a new "sharks grille?" resturant opening up summer of 2002?? anyone have any more details on this. ??? Thanks.

Will be interesting to see what it's like. I'm wondering if it's not like the Coral reef restuarant at Epcot??

I think it'll be in the shark observation area which Terror of the Deep used to go through. I think the Terrors of the Deep guests will be led directly to the tunnel. And Barry, don't know how much snooping you could get done without getting kicked out of the park!:) They got the area pretty well boarded and hidden.

I tried to snoop on our last visit, but didn't see much. It seems to be that the construction is centered within the exhibit. Didn't see any addition being added. You can bet we will be some of the first folks to eat here though. Wonder if they are going to serve shark???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter