New Random Thread: The Don't Stop Believin' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've PoeticTragedy (with a space on one site) on three sites. Nevermore on two sites too. ZeroMechanism on another...and ItTakesMore on two sites. And I'm Nevermore3DG/3DGnevermore (both...) on two different sites. And ThingsAppearGone on another site...and SayDaysAgo on another site...wow, that's kind of sad that I've joined so many sites...

I was Raven_the_Bird on another site (before VMK) but it's closed now.

oh, oh! pick me! I have one. I think it's there....umm. let's see. Yup, I do. :teeth:

that's cool! :D
Yep! :thumbsup2
I've PoeticTragedy (with a space on one site) on three sites. Nevermore on two sites too. ZeroMechanism on another...and ItTakesMore on two sites. And I'm Nevermore3DG/3DGnevermore (both...) on two different sites. And ThingsAppearGone on another site...and SayDaysAgo on another site...wow, that's kind of sad that I've joined so many sites...

Wow, that sounds tricky to remember all of the logins, lol.

Me too :( I've been thinking about it a lot lately and wishing I played more, lol.

You do that a lot xD

Naaah you really don't. Well maybe Alli but not me xD
I know. XD

hahahaha. his facebook status: "hates allision xD" see! xD he didn't even spell my name right. tsk tsk. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter