• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Rack Up Your Posts with Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fountain of Nations music was the number 1 requested song on Sorcerer Radio :)

I love the Fountain of Nations. Actually on my first day, i'm gonna go to Epcot, run straight to Soarin' to ride, get a fastpass for it, then get something to eat from their little cafe thing, then walk over to the Fountainview Cafe and eat it there, like i'm having breakfast from it (because it's now an ice cream parlour)

I love the Fountain of Nations. Actually on my first day, i'm gonna go to Epcot, run straight to Soarin' to ride, get a fastpass for it, then get something to eat from their little cafe thing, then walk over to the Fountainview Cafe and eat it there, like i'm having breakfast from it (because it's now an ice cream parlour)

I need to do that as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter