New Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dance in the UK
In parts of the UK the entire dance can be quite different. The instruction set would go as follows:

You put your left leg in
Your left leg out
In, out, in, out,
shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around
That's what it's all about...
On 'you do the Hokey Cokey' each participant joins his/her hands at the fingertips to make a chevron and rocks them from side to side.

Each instruction set would be followed by a chorus, which is entirely different from other parts of the world:

Woah, hokey cokey cokey,
Woah, hokey cokey cokey,
Woah, hokey cokey cokey,
Knees bent, arms stretched, ra ra ra!
For this chorus all participants are stood in a circle and hold hands, on each "woah" they all raise their joined hands in the air and run in toward the centre of the circle and on "the hokey cokey" they all run backwards out again. On the last line they bend knees then stretch arms, as indicated, and for "ra ra ra!" they either clap in time or raise arms above their heads and push upwards in time. More often than not, each subsequent verse and chorus is a little faster and louder, with the ultimate aim of making people fall over.

HAH! We're special XD

ours is called hokey Pokey...

Me and my sisters were sad when we went to Vero Beach and did the Hokey Pokey. You didn't do the best bit (which only seems to be done in the UK)

I'm obsessed D:

My mom has never seen it, my friend came over and we watched it.
No one in my fam has but me.
I dont think they would like all the blood.
I keep telling them it looks like really awesome strawberry syrup but they dont believe me.

My mom has never seen it, my friend came over and we watched it.
No one in my fam has but me.
I dont think they would like all the blood.
I keep telling them it looks like really awesome strawberry syrup but they dont believe me.

My mom loves it as much as I do. XD My dad has even watched it a couple of times with us.

I made pretty much all of my friends watch it. Only one of them didn't look at the blood. I told her it wasn't that bad...she just didn't believe me D:

My mom loves it as much as I do. XD My dad has even watched it a couple of times with us.

I made pretty much all of my friends watch it. Only one of them didn't look at the blood. I told her it wasn't that bad...she just didn't believe me D:

My friend started to watch it with us, and as soon as the opening part with the stream had blood in it shes like "thats it. Im out" xD

but my other friendand I were pretty into it.

But... that version is boring D-:

Hokey COKEY is better then Hokey POKEY!

n6464352822_289999_2178.jpg

XD

It's Stephen Fry. He hosts a comedy quiz show called QI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter