new projects needed

twinsouvenirs

Mother of Dragons :)
Have done fleece hats with mickey ears and onesies with mickey sillouhettes... looking for fun ideas for either Christmas / stocking stuffers for the 15 mo old twins or their dad! Or fun stuff for our Feb trip (17 mo, and dad & I considerably older ;)

Slippers. Or capes for the little ones so they can be superheros or princesses while staying warm. Carry bags for favorite toys that are kidlet sized.

I like the capes idea, but that might be a better idea when your kids are a bit older. At age 1, they'll probably be in a stroller most of the time, so a cape really won't be much benefit or cool to them as it might be at age 3/4. Just my opinion though!

I also think slippers would be good, jackets or blankets as well. When I say jackets, don't think I mean coats, it may be cold, but it shouldn't be freezing! Light jackets would work best! :p

Also,you could go a lot with the disneybounding theme if you want to make it more individualized! Everyone has crafty and homemade fashions inspired by their favorite characters! I would've loved if my family did that when I was younger, and now, to see while I'm looking back at old photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter