New program / Need help

Tinkertoo

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

Looking for your help, I've been doing the Suzanne Somers plan and am finding it too difficult to stay on when I'm away from the house. I'm looking for a new healthy eating plan that I can stick to while I'm away from home or visiting friends, can anyone out there provide some suggestions?

Thank you :confused:

Hi Tinkertoo!

Well, what kind of plan is Suzanne Somers'? If I'm thinking correctly, it is lo- carb. Is that right?

I'm on lo-carb, too. What kind of problems specifically do you have when you are away from home?

There is also WW. A lot of people have found this to be a good program.

:D

Hi,
I'm doing low carb as well. I'm following Protein Power...a modified Atkins. I usually pack my lunch for work (usually chicken salad and a hard boiled egg). When I eat out, I usually order salad with chicken, fish, or steak and veggies. I just skip the potato and bread.

Fast food places are more challenging. I avoid them. Some people just order the burgers or chicken sandwiches and throw away the buns. Drink plenty of water and you should be full.

It takes a couple of weeks to adjust to most plans. Don't give up too soon!

The first two weeks of anything are very hard. Try to plan meals ahead of time, that way you won't be hungry and get off track, you could just reach into your bag and eat things on your diet. Keep reading posts here. It helps when your hungry, I almost feel like I'd be letting all of those other posters down who are working so hard to get healthier lives. You can do anything!! Good luck.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter