New prices of Anual Passports soon ?

i'm looking at getting a dream pass when i go in March next year, even though i don't go often atall, so far i've had 4-5 year gaps, i am planning to hopefully go back for my 30th in 2019 as my bday is October,so thinking Halloween :). As long as i renew it it should be ok, but if it goes up...i'm in two minds but its something i've always wanted to get. And been able to use it in the UK Disneystores is always a bonus for crimbo etc xx

what discount it gives in UK Disney stores? 10%? never used it as also had shareholders card and use it for discount so just wonder as was not aware there is a discount as well...

That's not very much, might be better just saving the money up for the next trip and pay full price :/ xx

I also didn't think there was a UK Disney Store discount - only Shareholders at 10% which I do use now and again.

I, for one, was looking to buy APs and do 2 trips next year (we are booked for May with flights but haven't booked our onsite hotel yet - I wanted to buy our APs in the UK but need to activate within 6 months so the earliest I can buy is end November). If the price of the AP rockets then we will simply not do the 2 trips - such a shame, but we will just buy an all in package for May, rather than do the room tax route with AP. But while DLRP will get some extra revenue for that 'all in package' in May, they won't get any revenue from the summer trip I was planning - which would be more revenue advantageous to them once you add on onsite hotel/meals/souvenirs x 2 trips rather than 1.

I agree with bpeacock - I LOVE DLRP, but I don't think it's up to the standard of justifying trebling the AP price. They just aren't up to offering that kind of package yet and I don't think they will be for a good few years yet.

Tbh with the troubles in Europe I'd be amazed if they did this now. People are already being put off going to France because of the terrorism and it looks like the uk will be in a recession soon so a lot of people will have less money. And yes they've done up the park but there aren't lots of new attractions or anything to draw people in. I think we'll be more likely to see offers like the free tickets we got from sky for the 20th anniversary celebrations, not huge price hikes. But I could be wrong!

I don't know if this is 100% true but theme park tourist are stating that after the price hikes in Florida they are seeing a drop in visitors in both the parks and hotel bookings. If this is the case Disneyland Paris should really take notice of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter