NEW Pin Code Offer

heatherleigh

DIS Veteran
I received another pin code yesterday in the mail. This one is different. It is to stay at any of the three Disney properties for as low as $149 per night before May 29, 2009. It sounds like a better deal than the 30 percent off.

I received another pin code yesterday in the mail. This one is different. It is to stay at any of the three Disney properties for as low as $149 per night before May 29, 2009. It sounds like a better deal than the 30 percent off.

This is the same offer I got a couple of weeks ago. A few other folks got it as well. I never got the 30% off one, but the reason why I wanted that one instead of the one I got was because it extends to December, so just in case I can't renew my AP later this year I would have some sort of discount on a DLR hotel room for the holidays! I wish they were transferable so we could all trade them. LIke if we can't use the one we got, we could give it to someone who can use it and then get the PIN offer we needed! But no such luck!

I dont think that is a new code...others like sherry mentioned it a while back. I got the other one and it's nice because you have many times to pick from this whole year to visit. I just wish they'd send me a code I could actually use! :)

ANY of the 3 properties? So you could stay at the GCH for $149 a night? WHY do I never get these amazing offers?????

ANY of the 3 properties? So you could stay at the GCH for $149 a night? WHY do I never get these amazing offers?????

It says "as low as" probably meaning Paradise Pier is $149, DLH is $169 or so and GCH is an arm and a leg still... :p

I had the same mailing, sent twice! One the day after Sherry mentioned hers, and then yesterday or the day before. Same offer.

Oy - and I still only get the PIN codes for WDW :sad2:

Yep! I get those too - I think Bumbershoot has mentioned also getting the WDW offers from time to time. I can't use any of them! And I bet, by the time I ever manage to swing a trip to WDW, I won't be able to find a single PIN offer to use!!

Believe me, Kerri - I would gladly pass off my PIN offer to you to use (even though the GCH is still expensive), if only they were transferable. I hate to see them go to waste when there are folks who really would and could use them within the designated time frame!

Yep - we're not going to WDW, but we are going to DL....... Rats, foiled again :sad2:

I never get WDW pins! Of course we use dvc points so they wouldn't matter but all those years before I never got one. And now we finally do get one for DL when we can't use it. I wish we could pass them to a friend as well...I certainly would.

It says "as low as" probably meaning Paradise Pier is $149, DLH is $169 or so and GCH is an arm and a leg still... :p

Ok, gotcha. But still...those are good rates.

Oy - and I still only get the PIN codes for WDW :sad2:

See, me too!!! And no way can I afford a WDW trip, even with the 3 free days. Airfare just kills us.

Believe me, Kerri - I would gladly pass off my PIN offer to you to use (even though the GCH is still expensive), if only they were transferable. I hate to see them go to waste when there are folks who really would and could use them within the designated time frame!

Awww, Thanks Sherry, that's sweet of you. :) It is too bad isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter