New parade previews at DLP!

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
The new nightime parade - Fantillusion - has previewed fro annual passholders and invited guests in the Disneyland park at DLP. It opens officially on 5th July. Check out this review for a report of the preview. Sounds like a great day for annual passholders. Just wish I could have been there, but had already booked a weekend at Centre Parcs.

Regards

Rob

Richard, are you treating yourself to a suite at the DLH when you visit? I've read your comments about Castle Club and I'm sorely tempted to book an extra visit this October and treat ourselves to our first stay at the DLH.

Regards

Rob

Not this time Rob, we are just in a standard room on this visit. It was a very last-minute booking, just suddenly decided we needed a Disney trip sometime this year ;) .

I have stayed in Walt's Apartment before and would highly recommend it, and I know that Alec (Bubblefactory) has stayed in The Tinkerbell suite. The massive bonus of staying in a suite (I think this counts for any resort, not just the DLH) is the free unlimited use fastpasses for each guest, which standard Castle Club rooms don't get. However, Castle Club is still extremely nice and well worth upgrading to. Just make sure you book early, as I know that CC and the suites book up pretty fast.

Richard. :)

I have just one word for this..... Wºoºw! :earseek:

I am soo excited to go now!!! :bounce: :earsboy: :bounce:

I'll post pictures from my Trip-Report here when I get back! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter