New Parade date hint

jdpk

DVC Member
"NEW Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom® Park, beginning March 2014"

above was contained in an email solicitation for AP lodging discounts Spring '14

"NEW Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom® Park, beginning March 2014" above was contained in an email solicitation for AP lodging discounts Spring '14
rumored date has been march 16th for a while now.

I remember hearing March 3rd? More likely the 16th, I know they're pretty far into rehearsals, but not into overnights yet, and there is another parade performer audition the first week of Feb that has casting for FoF listed

OMG We get there on the 16, that would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pixiedust:

We will be there on the 12th...what is the chance of a soft opening? Not sure if they do that with parades like they do rides.

We will be there on the 12th...what is the chance of a soft opening? Not sure if they do that with parades like they do rides.
they do actually and I believe early reports said they were aiming for a march 12th soft opening or you could call it a dress rehearsal.

they do actually and I believe early reports said they were aiming for a march 12th soft opening or you could call it a dress rehearsal.

Oooh! We're supposed to be at MK the 12th. That would be so cool!

Oooh! We're supposed to be at MK the 12th. That would be so cool!

On another forum site, where lots of parade info if being leaked, March 12 is reported to be the first soft opening, then adjustments with another run on March 14 before the opening on March 16th. Hope you get to see if!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter