New Monorail Themed Experience

MrToadsWildRide

Mouseketeer
Have you seen (well there's really nothing to see) the newly themed Monorail running around Disney World? I'm not sure of the correct name for it, so I call it the Petting Zoo. Cause that's what it smells like. (no offense to petting zoo owners)

When I first rode it several months ago, I thought maybe they forgot to put the Clarabell Cow stickers on the windows. Maybe a soft launch? Disney loves soft launches. They probably had to get the smell just right.

Well, they nailed it.

Sadly, as it turns out, it wasn't really a special themed Monorail. Because every Monorail I've ridden since has this wonderfully, aromatic, organic, non-GMO(?), penetrate every square inch of your nasal cavity, frontal lobe assault experience.

As I was riding along (trying to beat my personal best time for holding my breath) I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be great if Disney made a Monorail shaped air freshener?"

I know I'd by one. Some. Many?

I suppose the only thing worse than smelling the smell, is wondering (realizing) where the smell originated from. (I think I'll just stand while I hold my breath)

So I decided to do something about it. After I got home and after I showered (twice), I sent the nice folks at Disney an email, letting them know my Monorail experience was less than expectational.

I believe Disney does listen to their guests. So, maybe you too could let them know how you feel about your own Monorail smell-around experience.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/

Well. A very nice woman from Disney actually called me about my aromatic monorail experience. She told me she had passed along my comments to the people in charge of the monorails. It was great to know Disney not only read my email and took the time to respond, but they also took some action.

So, if anyone of you prefer the old (non-horse) monorail smells, you might consider sending them your feedback too. The stinky wheel gets the Febreeze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter