New MK Fireworks/Parade FP viewing area

Leger13

DIS Veteran
This has probably been asked before but I'm curious for my upcoming trip. Who's used the new FP Wishes and Parade viewing area at MK? I'm wondering if it's worth holding onto my FP's for that or using them for something else. We will have our 4 year old son with us if that matters. Looking for experiences in that area good and bad. Thanks!

Try to use the SEARCH function, this gets asked almost daily on the Theme Parks Attractions & Strategy board. Make sure when you search you unclick "this forum only."

The general consensus seems to be that it's crowded and people stand, but it's better than being on the street. I personally won't burn a FP on it, I'll get a spot early at Casey's or the Plaza and watch from there.

Great thank you! I'll def do the search and thanks for chiming in as well :) Really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter