New Mickey Mouse iPhone Cover

I've been looking for a good Disney iPhone cover since I bought this dang thing almost a year ago lol, so it's about time they came out with one that wasn't ugly or have some stupid belt clip attached to it lol

Very cute! I have an itouch and it looks like it was made just for the phone. Did you order one? I've never been able to find much for the itouch.

Ordered too....thanks.
I have a soft rubbery Mickey one and it has worked fine however I would much rather have the hard cover. :thumbsup2

Those are super cute!!!! I need to know if they make them for the ITouch.......

So I found some that will fit my EnV3!!!! Thanks for posting the site iKristin!! :)

No problem! Glad I could help people find their favorite Disney characters for their phones :) I was so excited to finally find cute covers for my iPhone and my Blackberry!!!

Ordered the black and white mickey head one for two different phones so I will take photos of them when I get them next week :) that way everyone can see it on an actual phone

Got mine just now. First impressions: Not very impressed! Quality is very poor. It is a 2 pieces of plastic for the front and back of the phone that don't snap together very well. After putting it together you can definately feel(and see) the seams where they meet. Not to mention that the mickey pattern is incosistent between the front and the back. Only good thing about it is that the pattern on the phone gives it a tacky feel so that it is less likely to slip out of your hand. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 4. My phone is not going to stay in here... It's going back in my Speck Candyshell!

Got my cases and LOVE them!! They are super cute :) Here is my iPhone 3Gs cover:

zwygyc.jpg

And here is the Blackberry Tour cover:

2dqr9yh.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter