New Menu @ Whispering Canyon

I've wanted to try here, but not into the antics so never have. I think next time I may have to just deal with them though, the one with pork belly sounds delicious!

It was a pass for me since we've 'been there done that'. But with the new skillets, it had me re-thinking things. So I booked an ADR for August.

Are these skillets all that's being offered or is there a regular menu too? I have a small appetite, so the AYCE skillets are a disadvantage for me.

Are these skillets all that's being offered or is there a regular menu too? I have a small appetite, so the AYCE skillets are a disadvantage for me.

It looks like they still have other menu items you can order. For anyone who orders the skillet, they are charged per person and its served family style for those people to share. If you order a different entrée, its expected you won't eat off the skillet. I'll warn that the lunch menu looks better for someone not wanting a skillet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter