• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New member here

DisneyInfinityFan

Mouseketeer
Hello guys,

I am new to this site, and I am single. I have been a fan of Disney since I was a kid. I am currently living in San Francisco until September 17. I going to move to Orlando on September 18, and I am hoping to find friends or park buddies. I have been to WDW many times solo.

One day I hope to move to Orlando too! Love San Francisco . What takes you to Orlando?

Willkommen.

I was once in San Francisco back in 1997. I really like the city.

I also want to move someday to Orlando.

Hello guys,

I am new to this site, and I am single. I have been a fan of Disney since I was a kid. I am currently living in San Francisco until September 17. I going to move to Orlando on September 18, and I am hoping to find friends or park buddies. I have been to WDW many times solo.

Welcome neighbor! Sorry to hear you're leaving the bay. I love WDW, but could never, EVER live in Florida. Good luck to you.

Hey welcome to the boards, and good luck in Florida!! I will be heading to WDW regularly in the future -- maybe we will be park buddies some time.

Tomorrow is the big move. How are you moving all your belongings? I would love to live there, but the weather is something else. Good luck and have fun.

Hello and welcome. Although I am kind of new as well. Set up an account awhile ago but now I'm actually posting! Haha :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter