new member book again and dvc mickey pin

loribell

DIS Veteran
My modem went out so I haven't been able to get online for a week or longer, seems like a month. So I haven't seen any info lately on the member books or the mickey pin. Has any one else not recieved theirs yet? I still have not recieved either. Should I call or email to check on them? Thanks in advance for the responses.

We got both of ours some time ago, but there are others who have not received them yet either.

Please remember that these things are not standard first class mail and can be delayed at any one of numerous mail centers, including your own post office and your own mail carrier.

Also, if it needed to go through some of the mail centers that had Anthrax clean ups, it could effect where your mail got delayed. Just be patient, but I would call and check any way.

Nope, Loribell - we haven't gotten our's, either.

As far as a system - our last name starts with "B," so, an alphabetical mailout wouldn't make sense; we live less than an hour from WDW - so a geographical issue wouldn't make sense; and we joined in 1997 - so a mailout in order of purchase isn't likely, either.

And, fwiw, we've never had a problem getting any of the mailouts before.

Frustrating, but what can you do?...

I called last week, and I believe they said to wait until November 1st before we call again.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter