New meet and greet coming to DHS...Club Penguin

glitzybabes

I miss VMK!!!
Found this on another board

In a few weeks time expect to see Characters from Club Penguin in the Studios for a meet and greet test. If all works out well, they may well become regular meet and greet characters in the Studios.

yes, Captain Rockhopper, April 30 - May 13. If and when I find out more details, I'll pass them through the regular channels.

club penguin is an massive multiplayer online (MMO) designed as a safe place for kids to play online with each other. they all assume roles as penguins. disney acquired it in 2007 I believe. it's mostly free with some premium content.

Captain Rockhopper is an elusive pirate penguin who often shares prizes with those who can find him.

OH BOY!!! :cool1: My DD is sooo excited about this.. you think it will be a permanent thing? We are planning to go in November, I so hope it will be there for her.

Club Penguin is an on-line community game, kids (or adults) are "penguins" and play and interact with others on-line. DD loves it so much!

what I was told was that this is a test and if he's as well received in the real world as he is in the game, they will consider future longer visits and possibly in other Disney parks.

but right now it's way too early to tell. they are not marketing this as a test, that's just what I was told.

They need to have puffles there too! We had to go on a Puffle-finding mission when we were recently down there.

Aww that will be cute. Hopefully I can spot him, I will be there during those dates.

I was able to post some additional information. notably where he'll be specifically and the fact that he won't be alone

:woohoo:Hope that he is still hanging around when we are in WDW (09/16 - 09/27)! My girls love Club Penguin!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter