new mattresses & sofa beds at BCV?

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if all the mattresses & sofa beds at BCV have been replaced yet or is that still in the works?

The studio we stayed in the beginning of March had a new sofa bed. Don't know whether or not the mattress was new. We were on the second floor.

The studio we had in December had new mattresses on the bed but the sofa bed looked to be old. We did see mattresses being changed in other rooms during the week but did not see any sofas being moved.

I'm here now, and I'm happy to say that the sofa beds are new and very much improved. They are quite comfy. I'm not sleeping on one, but my DD8 is sharing one with DM76 and they are both sleeping very soundly.

Additionally, my DSis and her family are also sharing a studio, and they say the sofa bed is just fine.

As the person who folds it up and sets it up again every day, I can also add that it is very easy and convenient.

Can't comment on the bed mattress because I had no complaints to begin with so I don't notice a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter