• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New magic band + announced

Gee, it lights up, it buzzes, and it syncs with the shows. Kind of like Pal Mickey. Or that other huge success, Glow With the Show. Or Made With Magic. In all my visits to WDW, I saw exactly one family with two kids with Glow With the Show ears.
And yes, I have a pair--bought in close-out in the outlet store.

Oh my word!! I had forgotten about Pal Mickey. Thanks for the blast from the past...I wonder where that guy got to.

Last update was in November, and they had said DisneyLand in 2022. There has not been an announcement for WDW that I have seen.
MagicBand+ was announced for WDW a couple of months prior to the announcement of them launching at DLR.
From the Disney Parks Blog:
JUST ANNOUNCED: MagicBand+ Will Debut in 2022 at Walt Disney World Resort as Part of 50th Anniversary Celebration
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...sort-as-part-of-50th-anniversary-celebration/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter