New Look for Login…??

wilkydelts

Be Realistic, Be Happy
I went to login and was taken to the email page like normal but it looks entirely different. It looks like below. Want to make sure others are getting the same look or if I have an issue or compromised situation.

IMG_3802.png

Mine looks like this on my iPhone, which is how it’s been for months now. The system checks to be sure that email has an account, then next page lets you put in password.
IMG_2138.png

Mine looks normal, but I’ve seen quite a few people posting on FB that their login page has changed recently! Who knows why!

Mine had the 'dodgy' looking one yesterday, but has thankfully gone back to normal today. No idea why though.

The page will look like what the OP saw when whatever server houses the jazzed up stylesheets that Disney uses can't be reached for whatever reason.

A commercial seller likely has a membership that is their "rental membership" where they transfer all the points they are stripping to be used for rentals. That would free them to sell the stripped contracts without having to wait for all the rental trips to occur.

Mine looks like this on my iPhone, which is how it’s been for months now. The system checks to be sure that email has an account, then next page lets you put in password.
View attachment 835025
Same for me.

This isn't about asking for the email and password on separate pages (which I've also had for months now). If you see the first post, some of us have been getting a very different looking log in box and and font for the last few days. I was also very suspicious the first time, and didn't log in until I saw how many reports of this there had been.

I agree with what @kes601 suggests, although it's definitely better to be cautious when providing these kind of details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter