New Kennel Opening is Postponed

I agree about the prices!! They are definately pricey, and the add ons are ridiculous for the price and length of time. But, welcome to Disney!

For our Oct trip we are arriving a day early and staying at AKL for a night. The better(?) half called today to book the pampered pooch a stay for 1 night. Added on a few extras cause he is spoiled and she tells me it is $59. I said we could have booked him a room at the All Stars Resorts for that.

Dang! (Or should I say, doggone!?) Just looked at the pix -- pretty darn fancy-schmancy. I never saw the kennels on the Disney property -- how do/did they compare?

I couldn't disagree more with all of you!! I don't mind paying a few extra bucks knowing that my precious puppies are being taken care of to the best possible degree. You don't have to go for all the extra bells & whistles! The prices are comparable to the decent kennels in my area. Did you see the place??? It's really something else.
Bottom line: you get what you pay for.
I just tried to book my dogs for this weekend and the place is full! They told me that the VIP suites are booked solid for every weekend from now through January.
For some of us, no price is too high for our precious pets.:thumbsup2

I couldn't disagree more with all of you!! I don't mind paying a few extra bucks knowing that my precious puppies are being taken care of to the best possible degree. You don't have to go for all the extra bells & whistles! The prices are comparable to the decent kennels in my area. Did you see the place??? It's really something else.
Bottom line: you get what you pay for.
I just tried to book my dogs for this weekend and the place is full! They told me that the VIP suites are booked solid for every weekend from now through January.
For some of us, no price is too high for our precious pets.:thumbsup2

How does the capacity of the new kennel compare to the combined capacity of the old kennels? It could be that it's full because there just aren't as many spots to fill. I agree that you get what you pay for, and when it comes to daycare, be it child or pet, you want the best you can get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter