• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Job!

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
After graduating from college in the spring, I was working in a job over the summer that I was very unhappy with. I left the job two weeks ago, and I was afraid that I was going to have a long haul in front of me trying to find another job.

However, after sending out tons of resumes and going on some interviews, I was offered a job this afternoon! I'm a Guest Service/Front Desk manager for Elizabeth Arden's Red Door Spa. This is the job that I had been hoping for since I graduated college, so needless to say, I'm very excited! My lifelong dream has been to work in WDW, so to have a Guest Service Management position on my resume is excellent! :) I start on Wednesday, and I can't wait!

Congratulations!!!

Now why can't I find someone that works for Ms. Carey and get me a backstage pass! ;) LOL...

Best of luck in your new job! :)

Congratulations! Sounds like a great job! Best of luck to you :)

That's wonderful Debi! That will look great on your resume! I'm sure it will be an interesting job too!

Good luck to you and Congratulations! :)

Well done!! Just goes to show that what they say about one door closing & another opening is true afterall.:)

Congratulations!!!:D

Good for you!! That sounds like a great job! I'm very happy for you & I'm glad you got the job you were hoping for.:D

Congratulations Debi, Good luck on your new job.

That's great news, Debi! I'm glad you the job you wanted and I hope it helps to open the door at WDW.

Good Luck!!

Candy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter