• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New iTouch owner here, have ?'s

njsweetP

DIS Veteran
Hey all,
I just got an iTouch and downloaded the email (3/26) podcast from last week. For some reason I cannot download the discussion portion from 3/25 - well I downloaded it into iTunes, but it's not showing up. Also, where do the podcasts show up on the iTouch. Sorry if this is a ridiculous question, but I can't find the 3/26 episode that I know is on there. Thanks!

ok when you push the button, and are at home screen at the bottom of the screen should be a button for iPod... on that screen there is a button at the bottom for More... under more choose Podcasts. Scroll to select.

to get them on your iPod is a little more complex. in iTunes you need to turn the triangle so that it points down... so that the list of ever podcast is open. Then you can select which pod casts get downloaded to your computer. Then you can mash the "Get" for all the back shows. The email show almost always pops up below the discussion show.

Lemme know if this makes sense.

Have fun njsweetp I love my iTouch. I seem to find somthing new to love about it all the time.

ok when you push the button, and are at home screen at the bottom of the screen should be a button for iPod... on that screen there is a button at the bottom for More... under more choose Podcasts. Scroll to select.

to get them on your iPod is a little more complex. in iTunes you need to turn the triangle so that it points down... so that the list of ever podcast is open. Then you can select which pod casts get downloaded to your computer. Then you can mash the "Get" for all the back shows. The email show almost always pops up below the discussion show.

Lemme know if this makes sense.

Got it thanks! It was that little triangle thing - now they are all there! :banana:

Have fun njsweetp I love my iTouch. I seem to find somthing new to love about it all the time.

Thank you! I'm still trying to justify the purchase but I am loving it so far! Just got it before I went on vacation and just got to really play with it
yesterday. Now I have to figure out why the album art is not there.:confused3

I have the iPhone and the trouble I have with it is when I'm listening to one of the podcasts and I want to go back a few seconds to hear something again, it's really tough to rewind just a few seconds. I think the fact that the podcast are about 90 minutes makes the toggle difficult to control.

Does anyone have any tips for this? Thanks.

I have the iPhone and the trouble I have with it is when I'm listening to one of the podcasts and I want to go back a few seconds to hear something again, it's really tough to rewind just a few seconds. I think the fact that the podcast are about 90 minutes makes the toggle difficult to control.

This is a problem for me, too, especially when I'm listening to my prog rock!

(I wish people would call the iPod Touch by its proper name... grr)

I have the iPhone and the trouble I have with it is when I'm listening to one of the podcasts and I want to go back a few seconds to hear something again, it's really tough to rewind just a few seconds.

Sorry no tips, but that is the only complaint I have about mine. The only time I have seen a "fix" is if a podcast is divided into chapters. The chapters makes the time shorter so it is a little easier to move around.

However, my one worry is what will I do when my battery dies? Mine is always with me. I am already on my second set of headphones in under 4 months.

Sorry no tips, but that is the only complaint I have about mine. The only time I have seen a "fix" is if a podcast is divided into chapters. The chapters makes the time shorter so it is a little easier to move around.

However, my one worry is what will I do when my battery dies? Mine is always with me. I am already on my second set of headphones in under 4 months.

The batteries are pretty good, to be honest. You should have a one year warranty for that at least (I don't think batteries are covered for more than 1 year even if you have AppleCare on the device. I know this is true for their portable computers).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter