• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New information on Fantasmic Dessert Seating tickets

disneydreamer74

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this information has already been discussed. If so, pardon my repeat. But, I just ordered our tickets for Fantasmic and the CM told me to use my confirmation number to pick up our tickets at the ticket booth at any time. I asked her for clarification since I had read that you should pick them up at the City hall the day of the show. She said they were having issues with people not being able to get their tickets there, so now you can pick them up at ANY ticket booth at ANY date ( not only on the date of the show). I did clarify that I would be able to pick them up ahead of the date of the show, the same date that I will pick up my parkhoppers. She said that was correct. I am excited that I don't have to wait in line twice during our trip!!:banana:

I'm quite certain that I picked up DD & my FDS tickets when we checked in to the DLH for our trip last July *we checked in on the 2nd and saw the show on the 4th...

This is much more convenient if true! I sure hope so! Thanks for the info!! :)

We were always told we had to pick them up at Guest Services no place else until we started staying at the GCH, that would be a great change.

Jack

Correct...they used to be only ay City Hall or Guest Services to get pick up the tickets. Now, any ticket windows along with the front desk of the resort hotels (if you are a guest), along still with City Hall and Guest Services can pull up your Fantasmic reservation and print you the tickets.

Great if it happens, but don't count on it. Disneymomma81 I am sure you are right. I know that last June, we were able to pick them up at the ticket booths the day before the show, which was great. On our trip 2 weeks ago, the day before the show we were not allowed to do it and were told we had to go to Guest Services to pick them up. We went there at a time there was no line, only to be told we could not get them the day before the show and had to come back the next day...which of course the next day there was a big line that I had to wait in at Guest Services.

Definitely there was a time when what you were saying is true, but 2 weeks ago they definitely were back to only the day of the show. Maybe we just got unlucky with the CMs we got. Hopefully, they have gotten enough complaints that they are back to doing it like they did last summer.

We are going tonight and I picked them up at the gch two days ago- if that helps.

As long as you are staying there it is not an issue. Spoke with vacation planning a few minutes ago to confirm.

Jack

Yes, DLR hotel guests can still pick them up at the front desk at check-in. But according to the CM they have changed things recently and guests can pick them up at City Hall or any ticket booth. I sure hope this is true!! Hopefully other Dis'ers will report back about their experience. :goodvibes

So, can I get them at check in at GCV? I am confused...sorry.:confused3

I was told on the phone at the ticket booth. I have never been there and have no clue where this is. They were not overly helpful on the phone.

If I'm taking my 6 month old in September and wanted to do this do I have to pay for a ticket for him?? Obviously he won't need a seat but I'm just curious. Thanks.

So, can I get them at check in at GCV? I am confused...sorry.:confused3

I was told on the phone at the ticket booth. I have never been there and have no clue where this is. They were not overly helpful on the phone.

Yes, you can pick up your tickets at hotel check-in. If the CM does not offer them to you make sure to ask for them, they should be able to look it up on their computer. :goodvibes The ticket booths are before the actual gates to DL park and DCA park. You will see them, they are hard to miss. But you should be able to pick up everything at your hotel check-in.:)

If I'm taking my 6 month old in September and wanted to do this do I have to pay for a ticket for him?? Obviously he won't need a seat but I'm just curious. Thanks.

I believe the CM said 2 and under are free. So, no you will not have to buy the baby a ticket. Make sure you order them 30 days before the date of the show!:goodvibes

Yes, you can pick up your tickets at hotel check-in. If the CM does not offer them to you make sure to ask for them, they should be able to look it up on their computer. :goodvibes The ticket booths are before the actual gates to DL park and DCA park. You will see them, they are hard to miss. But you should be able to pick up everything at your hotel check-in.:)

Thank you! I am currently on information overload!
I've made dining reservations and my family asked me where a few places were...I don't know! we'll find it when we get there:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter