New icon for Canadian Forum

ccudmore

DIS Veteran
@WebmasterCorey For some odd reason, it appears that I'm the only person who sees the new icon in the Canadian Planning Forum.. the one that we voted on and that I sent to you. Is there some permissions problem on the file? Everyone other than me (at least the ones I've heard from) sees the old Mickey Ears icon,.

Strange. Many people are reporting seeing just a Mickey icon, even after clearning their browser cache.
Ah! When I log out, I see the Mickey icon. Maybe they aren't logged in...I sometimes see Mickey icons for some or all boards when I'm not logged in, it's kind of sporadic what icon shows for any given forum if I'm not logged in.

Ah! When I log out, I see the Mickey icon. Maybe they aren't logged in...I sometimes see Mickey icons for some or all boards when I'm not logged in, it's kind of sporadic what icon shows for any given forum if I'm not logged in.
Ding ding ding. I think you've found the issue. I can 100% recreate the problem now - if I'm logged in I see the maple leaf, but if i'm not logged in I get the mickey ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter