New Hollywood Studios bus loop to open soon!

Wow, that will be an Epcot-like hike.

And they really don’t like guests from the Grand Floridian/Poly. (I mostly caught long bus waits to Poly/GF from DHS in past years, now they put them farther away)

Wow, that will be an Epcot-like hike.

And they really don’t like guests from the Grand Floridian/Poly. (I mostly caught long bus waits to Poly/GF from DHS in past years, now they put them farther away)

Great.... we're staying at the Poly the last week of August and hearing long bus waits -- and now walks too -- doesn't make me happy. :(

Hopefully mid August is after the 12th because that is our last day walking from BW to HS on our upcoming trip.

View attachment 339776

Just to help clarify for everyone. The blue loop is what is opening soon. The red loop isn’t done yet. Also soon the walkway from Epcot to DHS will go through the bus loop (the yellow line). The green is the current charter bus area which will close.

Where is this in relationship to the previous bus loop? On this photo, where is the park exit. I'm just not picturing it in my head.

ETA: We arrive 8/15

Where is this in relationship to the previous bus loop? On this photo, where is the park exit. I'm just not picturing it in my head.

ETA: We arrive 8/15
This new loop is farther out. If you know where the charter buses or buses that took you to other parks (DHS to MK, etc.) it is just behind that. This was previously parking that they built on.

The park entrance is not in the picture but would be towards the top right corner past the Gondola station.

This new loop is farther out. If you know where the charter buses or buses that took you to other parks (DHS to MK, etc.) it is just behind that. This was previously parking that they built on.

The park entrance is not in the picture but would be towards the top right corner past the Gondola station.

Thanks, I'm "directionally" challenged and trying to picture the exit in my head, so I think I have a better idea now.

Ugh. Why would the walk from the Epcot resorts have to go thru the bus loop? That will be annoying for sure. And add time too. Guess they are really trying to push us to use the gondolas.

Last edited:
No surprise here....Pop walking furthest as normal. Will help me wear off all those snacks and food we eat!

Thanks for letting us know.
It seems Ft Wilderness and possibly OKW has a longer walk.
I believe the park is to the right, and guests will have to choose to walk down the Saratoga or Maingate side
(and why is Maingate, Alamo and part time Springs closer than many Disney resorts?).

Why do they hate guests staying at Pop so much? Don't we suffer enough at all other parks? Can't they mix and match a little to make it all fair to everyone?

I wouldn’t pay much attention to any layout of resort bus stops.
Over time, they tend to be quite changeable.

I can’t begin to count the number of times the resort stops have changed and re-changed over x number of trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter