New Holiday Projection Show and more coming to DHS!

Is this replacing Jingle Bell Jingle Jam? Or in addition to? Excited for all these Christmas announcements, this will be our first holiday trip ever to the World!

In addition. People already have dessert packages booked.

I thought I'd never get over the removal of The Osborne Lights but after reading about this addition I'm truly excited and think it'll be great!

I'm picturing a larger scale Tree of Life Awakening. So much potential for something amazing!

I suppose it is all speculation at his point, but will ToT be closed in the evenings due to this? I hope not!
Would not need to be closed at all.
The "screams" are not a problem during any show with amplified audio.

Planning a November trip has taught me so much about being flexible with our plans. I am so glad I left most of our time wide open. I want to see all the new stuff!!!

I'm a bit confused on what this actually is. Some websites make it sound like it's a projection show that everyone gathers at a certain time and watches it. Other sites make it sound like something that just happens continuously through the night as you're walking around that area of the park.

I'm a bit confused on what this actually is. Some websites make it sound like it's a projection show that everyone gathers at a certain time and watches it. Other sites make it sound like something that just happens continuously through the night as you're walking around that area of the park.
To me it sounds like the Tree of Life awakenings, not schedule, 5 minute projections of different sccenes

ToT projection is sporadic like tree of life Jingle Bam will replace Star Wars for the season unless due to Last Jedi they run both shows

So glad I have a few extra days at the end of my November F & W trip to check out all the new holiday stuff at DHS.

New Holiday offerings coming to Hollywood Studios

A Projection show on Tower of Terror

• The “Toy Story” characters making guesses at which new toys are coming to join them this Christmas as the scene becomes enveloped in wrapping paper
  • The Swedish Chef from The Muppets babbles as he does while turning the street into giant gingerbread houses
  • Mickey and Minnie looking back at a hometown Christmas as the scene turns into a beautiful Norman Rockwell-style town, starting in black and white before slowly developing color
  • Olaf dreaming of his holiday wish as the scene turns into a Frozen snowscape, with a beautiful Aurora Borealis and projected snowfall
Additional offerings coming to DHS

http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/holi...isneys-hollywood-studios-for-the-holidays.htm
This is going to be so magical! Can't wait to check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter