New Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2023 Dates Revealed + New Frozen Castle Illumination!

Only date I can go is November 11, so I will have to buy early. First day of a new event is going to sell out quickly.

Will it open at midnight, 6am? 7am to buy?
Same here. We check out on the 12th. I definitely think you’re right and night 1 sells out quickly.

Hm that seems late to me, when guests can enter MK for the party starting at 4. Seems like less of a value.
It is in line with the After Hours events though, although I haven't seen anything to indicate this is an After Hours event.

Hm that seems late to me, when guests can enter MK for the party starting at 4. Seems like less of a value.
my thought exactly. The earlier entry was a big factor - 3 extra hours of access is a big deal to me since I don't have regular park tics or APs. I was debating between the two and MK won - the studio event sounds so nice and I really love that old school glamour ambiance there during the holidays. But not as many attractions - not into dance parties, singalongs, character m&gs and definitely not star wars!

When they say select Disney Hotels, will this include Value Resorts? And what time should we expect them to go on sale?

Party doesn't start until 8:30 pm, while MK parties start at 7 pm.

It's already a park that can't handle demand during the day so I imagine they didn't want to make it worse.

So excited for this!
Looks like a blast!

Yes this looks cool. But I am so annoyed that they are keeping jingle bam exclusive to the party. Another upcharge for something once included 😡
I thought things were improving at Disney, but this makes me really frustrated.

I am very annoyed at this as well. This announcement along with no lights on the castle is a big disappointment. We've been lucky to see the Jingle Jam fireworks a couple different times and they were 'Okay.' Fun for the end of the night if you were around but certainly not, lets hide them behind a pay wall good.

We hoping to go to Disney in the beginning of December and the Very Merry Christmas Party on the 8th would be perfect.

We will probably turn most of that day into a resort day and won't go to the parks until the party starts. Hopefully it won't sell out too quick.

I am planning on just attending the party at the Magic Kingdom. Will to see how good the other goes

If you have a party ticket and regular ticket for the same day, could you in theory buy two ILLs for Tron in one day?

If you have a party ticket and regular ticket for the same day, could you in theory buy two ILLs for Tron in one day?
Only the VQ will be available during the party, and I think that VQ opens at 6pm (not 100% sure about that time so check the boards to confirm). You can only ride once during the party, as ILL will not be available then. You can of course purchase ILL and/or try for VQ for use during regular park hours.

Like PP said it is VQ only at the party however you could do VQ + ILL with your day ticket and VQ for mvmcp for 3 rides
Usually with AH tickets you can purchase ILL to use between the time you’re able to enter and normal park close. I wonder if you can do that even if you’ve bought one with your regular ticket earlier in the day.

Not sure how the VQ is going to work. Oh it is fireworks time but I guess it is my time to go ride Tron/RotR. Not sure how I'd feel about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter