New Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2023 Dates Revealed + New Frozen Castle Illumination!

The page for MVMCP says that guests can enter the parks as early as 4:00, as in the past. There doesn't appear to be a page yet on the Disney website for Jollywood Nights. But the promotional announcement just says 8:30 to 12:30 without any indication that guests will be allowed into the parks before that.

Do you think that's just an omission? Or is it possible (or likely) that Jollywood Nights won't have the usual early entry perk that parties and DAH events have had?
Found the page here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...dios/jollywood-nights/#drawer-card-eventDates

Looks like entry is at 7:00.

Thanks! I guess I missed that somehow. Or maybe the just posted the page in the last couple of hours.
It was there this morning they just didn't link it in article nor did it pop up in search. I just played on the site and found it. Not sure why they did that but maybe to slow down the hits on the site with all that is happening.

We’re APs and I’m thinking about going the end of Thanksgiving weekend and hitting Candlelight Nov 25, MVMCP Nov 26 and then Jollywood Nov 27. Booked a room at Pop 😁 Really thinking it may be super crowded. Has anyone gone Thanksgiving weekend or right after recently?

Am I the only one that wants to maybe sit this one out this year? Knowing Disney I think they will have a lot of kinks to work out on this one and next year it might be better. Plus pricing it the same as MVMCP seems like a reach for something untested. Don't get me wrong I will be front row to read all the reviews from those going, watching the vlogs, and wishing everyone a happy holidays.

Will regular day guests be able to experience the fireworks/parades from the parties like they used to years ago? Or will they be only showing the fireworks and parades during the special events?

This is gonna be another one of those situations where everyone gets up early hoping to get Jollytickets and waits on hold for an hour or 2, then ill just buy them a few days or weeks later right away. These are not selling out in a day

This is gonna be another one of those situations where everyone gets up early hoping to get Jollytickets and waits on hold for an hour or 2, then ill just buy them a few days or weeks later right away. These are not selling out in a day
With only 10 days I wouldn’t be shocked if jollywood sells out before 7/6

With only 10 days I wouldn’t be shocked if jollywood sells out before 7/6
This is my fear although I crunched the dates with MVMCP and I think they could add 5-6 dates if they stick with one party per night, if they see them sell out. I mean all that work to just do it 10 days?!

I really want to go but I am committed to an offsite I can't change. I think I'm crazy considering how expensive it is but looking at booking one night THAT I DON'T NEED, on a party night to try and get tickets. OR a whole new trip but my schedule really can't handle it.

WHY THEY DO THIS TO US?! :sad::headache::badpc::upsidedow:worried::bitelip::confused:

Just an FYI, Powerline Max & Goofy have been regular meets at DHS at least since January. We've met them several times and they are GREAT!

The announcement seems like they won't be, and they are "illuminating castle in whole new way."

Right, I'm trying to figure out how to make it work. I can't change my MVC reservation so ... ugh. I can add before and after but there are no parties those days.

HOPEFULLY they will release more nights. Hardly seems worth it for 10 days.

This morning as I went on to see what my hotel options were with the new discounts (I can get AP, D+ or FL) ...... it was the first time ever I've had to wait in a queue. Only reason I was looking was to add dates so I can early buy tickets. Am sure not alone.

We started going from the beginning. Osborne Lights were brought to Disney way back when in the beginning when it was legit just a large private home lighting set up. Those particular lights didn't last long. Many of the creative displays were rebuilt by Disney. By time most people saw the event likely all the lights were ones Disney built and then had expanded it many times bigger than the Osbornes. At that point in time Osborne's probably were too old and no longer safe to use.

At the point they had to stop to build GE, the actual Osborne lights had probably been in a warehouse for YEARS and they were returned to them. And some of the clearly replicas of the Osborne designed ones couldn't be used anymore without paying the Osbornes. Most the lights that were added later could be repurposed. Disney donated many of the lights to GKTW, but they would have been newer, safer parts of the display Disney created and built.
Why did I think Powerline wasn’t a regular meet and greet? (I knew about Max just not the man the myth the legends known as Powerline himself lol)

It sounds like Tower of Terror and Brown Derby special events will be upcharges. Has anyone read anything about that yet?

Xmas party with cocktails? Sign me up!! Doing both :).

Only annoyance is the Jollywood party is on my arrival day. I’ve got a nonstop, but it arrives at 6:55 pm… Maybe will go for a one-stop that arrives a bit earlier if I snag tix. Just me for the first few days I’m there, so worth giving it a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter