New here--Just booked 5/18/03 4 night

Univfire

Cruiseaholic
Hi everyone, My name is Amber, I'm 21. My dh is 20 and we have a DD Alexis who is 18 months. We just booked our first family vacation and are so excited. We booked a cat. 5 room. My Mom will also be travelling with us, and she is equally excited!

I've been reading this board for a few months now but I haven't seen anyone post that they will be on the 4 night Wonder on 5/18/03???

I have other questions too but I'll try to spread them out over the time b/w now and May 18th!

Happy Cruising everybody!

Welcome to the DIS family! I checked on the "New, new, improved cruise list" and there is one other family with you on your cruise. Is a few post down from the top.

Have fun!
Tina :)

Welcome to the DIS, Amber! You will love your cruise!! We are cruising a month after you!

Angie

Hi Amber :wave:

We're on the same cruise as you :) and it's my first time too but my DBF has been on it before but he never remembers anything he did a year ago so it'll be like a new one for him.

It's just the 2 of us and we're also in Category 5 room.

Hi Amber.

We are the "other" family on the New Improved list. This is our 3rd cruise but our first Disney. It is myself, 33, DH 33 and DD, 3.5.

We were able to snag one of the secret porthole rooms (there is still one available if anyone is interested!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter