New here from Missouri

tickledtink

Earning My Ears
Oh, boy. Oh, boy. We are going to WDW. DH and I are leaving Saturday and driving there. Staying offsite since I work for a hotel chain and can get unbelievable rates through that. We may be crazy, but going to six parks in six days. All the disney parks and Universal and IOA. Been lurking and reading the boards for a few weeks and found so much great information. Thank you all so much. :jumping1:

Hello, tickledtink, from another DIS newbie. I see you're from Branson, MO -- love that town! Had a family gathering there in 2003 at a timeshare owned by one of my sisters. Had a great time. One of my sisters lives in St. Louis, so not terribly far from Branson. Sounds like you and hubby have a whirlwind, fun vacation planned!

Greetings from snowy Nova Scotia.We've been to Branson,MO,twice,and love it......Hope you have a wonderful trip to WDW,6 parks in 6 days,that's going to be fun!Have a great time!
Kirsten :moped: :flower1:

Welcome to the DIS family! :wave:
We will be flying down to WDW on Saturday and spending 7 nights at POR (Port Orleans Riverside). You will really enjoy the parks, although there is a lot more to see at WDW than the parks. We also did IOA and USF once and enjoyed them also. Have a safe and fun trip!

Were about 10 minutes from st.louis and about 3 hours from you. Have a great time at disney and let us know all about it when you get back.Take care.Robyn

Hi tickledtink Sounds like you are going to have loads of fun !

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter