• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canceling an 8:15 a.m. breakfast reservation at Be Our Guest - Tuesday, November 24th, for 8 people.

Will cancel at 10 a.m. (Eastern) this morning.

Last edited:
Have the following to drop. PM if interested.

Mickey's Backyard BBQ Sat. Nov. 21 5:30pm for 5ppl (You have to prepay for this reservation)
BOG Tues. Nov 24 8:10am for 5ppl

Still have the 1900 available and will cancel today if no one is interested.

Was able to trade around some reservations thanks to this board and so I have the following to cancel if you want to pm. All for 4:

Crt 11/16 810pm-GONE
Bog 11/16 805am-GONE
Bog 11/15 11:25am-GONE
1900 park fare 11/11 8:15pm

Heads up... I'm cancelling a Cape May breakfast for Monday 11/9 at 10:40 for 2 in about two minutes if you want to get over there to grab it

I decided to skip Animal Kingdom so I have Tusker House to cancel, 11/18, 3 people, 8:05am.

PM me to coordinate...see first post for more info.

Canceling a Beaches & Cream reservation for 4 on November 21st at 4:00 p.m. Planning to cancel at 6:00 p.m. EST today.

Will be cancelling a res for CRT on 11/21 at 9:05am, party of 3. I'll wait until this evening so PM if interested in coordinating. Also cancelling a Plaza res for 11/13 at 11:15, party of 3. This is a parade taping day FYI.

I have the following to cancel if anyone is interested PM me or I will cancel Sunday night.

Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria Lunch

Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Time: 1:00 PM
Guests: 4 Adults
Location: Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria - World Showcase - Epcot

Need to cancel Akershus dinner, 11/12 8:15pm for 4 people. PM if interested.
Cancelling at 6:15 CST

Last edited:
I will be cancelling the following because I was able to get a better night thanks to a fellow DIS'er a couple days ago.

***GONE***
'Ohana for 6
Fri. 11/20 @ 6:40

PM if interested. Getting kids fed and bathed... so I will not be responding immediately.

Last edited:
***GONE***
I have a BOG dinner to cancel, 11/17, 5:15pm, for 3 people. PM me to coordinate, read 1st post for instructions how.

Last edited:
I have a Merry & Bright dessert party for 11/25 at 7pm for 2 pm to cancel. PM to coordinate. Will cancel tomorrow morning if I don't hear from anyone.

GONE

I have a 8am BOG reservation for 5 Nov 15 that I am canceling ... I'm sure someone would love this.. It's a pre park open. Pm only to coordinate. Read first post if you cannot pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter