New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no responses on this so canceling now
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria Dinner

Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Time: 7:00 PM

Guests: 5 Adults Location: Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria - World Showcase - Epcot®

Looks like several nights opened for Hollywood & Vine non F in November. All are for 7:30 pm.

Thank you so much, just scored for the 16th at 740p!!!!

I had to release Cape May @ 650p on Nov 16th to get it so that is available right now. They also have an 835p available the same night at CM

Good luck

With the help of others I have been able to almost finalize our ADRs

I have the following to cancel PM to coordinate

Tonys Town Square Nov 15th for 4 at 4:40 pm

Tonys Town Square Nov16 for 4 at 12:25pm

Last edited:
More slots opening again for 7:35 for Hollywood and Vine dinner. After you select it the computer automatically changes the name to Minnie's Holiday Dine. These are all without Fantasmic however and they haven't appeared to add later shows or extend park hours yet officially.

I have seen hollywood and vines nearly every night of our trip suddenly (November 12-16h), 7:35 and 7:35, everyone who needs one should go look ASAP! I want one badly, but it won't let me book because of my merry and bright dessert party reservation, I hope everyone else can get one though. Good luck!

GONE.

'Ohana party of 6 Monday Nov. 16th at 6:30 pm
Pm me if interested.
Hope to help someone out.

Looks like several nights opened for Hollywood & Vine non F in November. All are for 7:30 pm.
Thank you so much!! I had been trying for weeks to get those reservation, now we have them! only one left to get is CRT...

On a side note, because of this reservation I will have the following to cancel:
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room Thanksgiving Dinner
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2015
Time: 8:10 PM, party of 3 (This is a very ideal time to get so that you can ask for the patio and watch Illuminations from the patio at 9:00)

GONE

Minnie's Holiday & Dine (no Fantasmic)
Nov 19 7:45pm 5 ppl

Wasn't sure which day fit better into our plans this morning so I booked two.. Now that I know.. It's someone else's lucky day :)

Last edited:
GONE TO A FELLOW DIS'er I have an Akershus for 11/9 @ 5:10 for five people. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Just Canceled Minnie's Holiday & Dine (no Fantasmic)
Nov 18 7:05pm
Party of two

Need to cancel:
Akershus <GONE>
Nov 16 8:20pm
Party of two

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter