New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
GONE

I have a 11:45 BOG lunch on 11/24 for 5 ppl that I need to cancel. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have 3 reservations I am going to cancel tonight about 9:30 p.m. est. unless I hear from someone. These include:
Tusker House 11/4 Party of 9; 9:20 a.m.
Mama Melrose 11/4 party of 9; 3:55 p.m.
Be Our Guest 11/7 party of 9; 4:00 p.m. GONE

If you PM me and I don't respond right away don't loose hope :) I will check back on lunch and after work - I just can't always respond right away.

Last edited:
I just cancelled an 8:00am breakfast at Cape May Cafe for 4 people on 11/5. Sorry no notice, had to cancel to get another reservation.

I haven't been on the boards since last year. I'm not allowed to post a LOOKING FOR ADR request right?

GONE
I will be dropping a Hoop Dee Doo For 4 guests November 8th 4pm. PM if you'd like to coordinate.

Last edited:
There's a Beaches and Cream lunch reservation for at least 4 ppl available on 11/5 at 1:10 right now

BOG
1:05 on 11/8
2 people

I will be cancelling this reservation but I figured I would share the wealth. Message me and let me know if you are interested in syncing up this cancellation.

Last edited:
GONE
Also going to possibly drop 50's Prime Time on November 9th 11:30 lunch for a party of 4. PM if interested.

Last edited:
I am letting it go!!! Going to drop 50s Prime Time 11:20 on Nov. 14th reservation for 4 - No real rush at the moment just PM and we can make a plan.

Last edited:
TAKEN - Need to cancel Hollywood & Vine 11/15 at 2:15 for 5 people.
PM me to coordinate.

Last edited:
We have decided to do less ADRs and be more spontaneous (LOL)--so cancelling the following ADRs; if interested PM me:)

1900 Park Fare--GONE
Date: Monday, November 2, 2015
Time: 11:10 AM
Guests: 4 Adults

1900 Park Fare--GONE

Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Time: 5:05 PM

Be Our Guest Restaurant--GONE
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015
Time: 9:55 AM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter